Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Falcons Fan MVP

Who do you think will have a big game tomorrow vs the Vikings?

I am going w Jarrett. Dude is motivated to prove he is the best w the new deal, and he has been on a roll since coming back last season. Gonna be a household name this year.

also think Takk will show out, he tends to start fast, just hope his new conditioning lets him end fast for once.

Jarrett, takk, clayborn. They will have to double Jarrett or Davison while playing a rookie center which should open up the de for good games. If not, Bradbury will have a looonnnggg day 

Edited by Williamb
Addition

I been harping this point all week, but I will harp again, IMO the falcons dline will feast against the vikes oline, which consists of a rookie center, a new guy at rg, and meh at the other oline spots. They are just now learning the zone blocking scheme, and none of them are over 300 pounds.

I dont think they will be able to run the ball on us as penetration kills zone running plays, and judging from the preseason, the dline balled out. I dont think they can block us up.

10 minutes ago, Fiddlin John's Ghost said:

I been harping this point all week, but I will harp again, IMO the falcons dline will feast against the vikes oline, which consists of a rookie center, a new guy at rg, and meh at the other oline spots. They are just now learning the zone blocking scheme, and none of them are over 300 pounds.

I dont think they will be able to run the ball on us as penetration kills zone running plays, and judging from the preseason, the dline balled out. I dont think they can block us up.

Dude gets it.  The queens will have all of thier gaps penetrated by our D before halftime.   

1 hour ago, Tim Mazetti said:

Freeman and Hoop.

55 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

Thats my pick too :tiphat:

Wouldn’t surprise me at all. Freeman especially has been chomping at the bit. And as good as their defense is, Minny can be run on if you stick with it throughout the game.

on defense, i’ll Go with Takk.

2 hours ago, Fiddlin John's Ghost said:

Agree. I think our whole defense is going to feast on the Viqueens, especially our DL. Our Front 7 will stop their running game, forcing Cousins to try to throw. That's when he's going to get slammed by Jarrett, Clayborn, Crawford, Takk & friends and cough up some INTs and fumbles.

Julio...I have feeling Rhodes success with him is about to be old news. Can see a slant going to the house when they do that double a gap pressure.

Trufant...looks like the old Tru. Can even see a pick of he gets his hands on it.

I’ll go to the end of the line and say it’s Takk and Hooper 

takk will have Crawford next to him and they play well together.   

Minny’s D is legit so they will be focused on JJ and CR so that leaves Sanu and Hoop. DK will design for the WR’s to clear out and allow Hoop to eat in the mid area to catch and punish DB’s