Carter

Murray State vs #3 Georgia

179 posts in this topic

38 minutes ago, BoomGoesTheDynamite said:

For those of us that can't get this game, what would be a good alternative game that I could get on cable?

The Dawgs will be on ESPN2, kickoff at 4pm Eastern.

If you don’t get ESPN2 then Texas A&M vs Clemson kicks off at 3:30pm Eastern on ABC.

LSU vs Texas will follow that game at 7:30pm Eastern. Also on ABC.

BoomGoesTheDynamite likes this

2 minutes ago, Carter said:

The Dawgs will be on ESPN2, kickoff at 4pm Eastern.

If you don’t get ESPN2 then Texas A&M vs Clemson kicks off at 3:30pm Eastern on ABC.

LSU vs Texas will follow that game at 7:30pm Eastern. Also on ABC.

MUCH appreciated bro

Carter likes this

What am I most intrigued about for this game?

STETSON BENNETT 

I hope we blow doors in 1st half and give Stetson the entire 2nd half.  We need to see him and give him the whole playbook.  Perhaps we never need him but every backup is one unfortunate play from being “the guy”.

The nice thing about Stetson is his teammates and coaches believe in him.   From reports, the kid has a little moxie to him and not afraid to make plays.  Would love to see that in 2nd half.

sdogg likes this

35-0 before halftime...   After the Dawgs demolish Notre Dame in a couple of weeks,  they should jump Bama into the number 2 spot...

Edited by slickgadawg

I'll record the UGA game and primarily watch Clemson/A&M also. I will flip back and forth but the UGA game will be over after the 2nd drive most likely.

The Dawgs will be 7-0 when they roll into Florida and clinch the division.  Bama vs Georgia round number 3...

sdogg likes this

1 minute ago, Dawgfanbrock said:

Yea I hope the 2nd half isn’t just run run pass w Bennett and they let him play.. same w down the road and Mathis 

Yeah Kirby did that **** to Justin Fields last year which sealed the deal on his departure.

Run the ******* offense until there are 5 minutes left in the game.

7 minutes ago, jeffro2000 said:

I'll record the UGA game and primarily watch Clemson/A&M also. I will flip back and forth but the UGA game will be over after the 2nd drive most likely.

I really think for die-hard fans like us the 2nd half should have intriguing storylines seeing backup OL and 5-star Freshman getting more playing time on defense, etc.

So while I know the other game should provide more intrigue in 2nd half - definitely go back and watch that 2nd half.

Wanna see Nakobe Dean!

95Dawg likes this

1 hour ago, g-dawg said:

What am I most intrigued about for this game?

STETSON BENNETT 

I hope we blow doors in 1st half and give Stetson the entire 2nd half.  We need to see him and give him the whole playbook.  Perhaps we never need him but every backup is one unfortunate play from being “the guy”.

The nice thing about Stetson is his teammates and coaches believe in him.   From reports, the kid has a little moxie to him and not afraid to make plays.  Would love to see that in 2nd half.

You and I both know that wont happen. Sucks but we will just run with Stentson in the game. It's what pushed Fields away. We never gave him a chance, just ran the ball.

As much as I hate how Fields handled the situation I can't blame him for being aggravated.

g-dawg likes this

22 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

I really think for die-hard fans like us the 2nd half should have intriguing storylines seeing backup OL and 5-star Freshman getting more playing time on defense, etc.

So while I know the other game should provide more intrigue in 2nd half - definitely go back and watch that 2nd half.

Wanna see Nakobe Dean!

Yeah that's why I will record it, to watch the young guys play and see how they look. A lot of intriguing Freshman on the team. Sorta like a Falcons preseason game to me but better.

g-dawg likes this