Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ATLPhil

Referees on Falcons

7 posts in this topic

Okay i'm not whining or being a cry baby like the aints. But does it seem like the refs never gives the falcons a break on penaltys. Does it seem like the refs always go strickly by the book when we play other teams... I mean even when we have home games at the Dome I hardly ever see anyone having controversial calls that goes in the Falcons favor. I'm just saying not all losses but most fans can admit some games could of been won if the refs didnt always call our games so tough. Maybe i'm just a die hard falcons fan but i swear we never get phantom calls in our favor to win a game. I also think that every since we lost the superbowl that 28-3 crap is gonna hunt us 4ever until we win one. It seems like every since that happened, we could have a match up against Crickets & Roaches, but Espn analysts and NFL writers will say imma have to go with the crickets & roaches on this one because the Falcons did blow a 28-3 lead in the Superbowl. Smh

PokerSteve and NCVIKE like this

Hey, ATLPhil.

Thanks for the reply confirming my issue with posting on "Talk about the Falcons". So I join, get confirmation, but can't post on the site? LMAO!!

Regarding your take on 28-3? I feel ya.....1998 NFC Championship game, at HOME, Moss & Carter, Record setting offense, Kicker hasn't missed a FG in TWO years....still had to watch that sorry-*** dirty bird dance....and deservedly so. The Falcons earned that win every bit as much as the Vikings choked it away. <sigh>

ATLPhil and Godzilla1985 like this

I've been *****ing about the sorry-as officiating in the NFL for 50 years, and I swear it's way worse now than it's ever been. As for the Falcons, they get nit-picked and over-penalized by every moron zebra squad in the league.

If it's a subjective call, you can bet money it's going to go against the Falcons. If there's a flag on a game-changing turnover, it will be against the Falcons to nullify the play. It's gotdam disgusting to be a fan of this team and watch them get crapped on by incompetent, biased officials.

I'm more worried about the officials screwing the Falcons out of a good season than I am about any of the good teams we have to face hurting our chances at the play-offs.

ATLPhil, VTCrunkler and Statick like this

Thank you brother. I been saying this 4 along time. People overlook that... U made a great point. Thanks 4 posting man.

On 9/7/2019 at 0:17 AM, NCVIKE said:

Hey, ATLPhil.

Thanks for the reply confirming my issue with posting on "Talk about the Falcons". So I join, get confirmation, but can't post on the site? LMAO!!

Regarding your take on 28-3? I feel ya.....1998 NFC Championship game, at HOME, Moss & Carter, Record setting offense, Kicker hasn't missed a FG in TWO years....still had to watch that sorry-*** dirty bird dance....and deservedly so. The Falcons earned that win every bit as much as the Vikings choked it away. <sigh>

Welcome to the boards man.

Yep Falcons and Vikes share a kindred spirit of ineptitude and misery. Hopefully one of us wins it all soon. Our fan bases deserve it.