Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Falcons In 2012

AB Playing Monday

37 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Black Francis said:

The fact that either word is not censored on TATF in the context with which their used should tell you that yes, you can have it two different ways. 

I'm not talking about what is or isn't allowed on TATF.

I'm simply stating if a white player were to call a black coach/GM the "n" word this whole situation would be so dramatically different with the white player not only being suspended, but released and probably his NFL career revoked from the record books. Not to mention how the media would spin it and cause more of a chasm in this great nation. That is the double standard I was referring to and how it is grossly one sided.

5 minutes ago, emc008 said:

I'm not talking about what is or isn't allowed on TATF.

I'm simply stating if a white player were to call a black coach/GM the "n" word this whole situation would be so dramatically different with the white player not only being suspended, but released and probably his NFL career revoked from the record books. Not to mention how the media would spin it and cause more of a chasm in this great nation. That is the double standard I was referring to and how it is grossly one sided.

Did you not ever watch the Jefferson’s? 

1 hour ago, falconidae said:

Or, you could just ignore this thread.

Hard to when the real falcons threads get buried with 5 AB threads every day. 

I am ready for some real football and less drama.

ya_boi_j likes this

4 hours ago, Boise Falcon Fan said:

I'm still wondering if Goodell will step in and suspend him?? I think he will, and nobody is saying that...

For what 

8 hours ago, tactician said:

This guy is way crazier than TO ever was. Jesus Christ. 

Yes I think so too.TO was calculated in his craziness, AB is the real thing. The Raiders have a bunch of misfits lead by the most overrated coach to ever win a superbowl. Lots of fireworks this year.

tactician likes this