Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FalconsIn2012

AB Playing Monday

37 posts in this topic

Just now, falconidae said:

So he forgot to include the, "Be grateful we have Julio and we aren't dealing with this nonsense" statement that would have made it TATF, it is implied.

Or just posted it under million other AB threads. 

Drew4719, ya_boi_j and Ovie_Lover like this

21 minutes ago, FalconsIn2020 said:

Guess he dropped to his knees and pleaded for mercy.  Smart move.  It nearly cost him 30 million

At least. May have cost him his entire career lol.

FalconsIn2012 likes this

19 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

How is this TATF? I don’t get falcons fan obsession with AB.

It's the most compelling bizarre storyline of the entire league right now. Everyone is obsessed with it lol. Not saying I condone posting about it non stop on the TATF but it's not exactly surprising people are doing it. 

7 minutes ago, Caddieman said:

The Oakland Raiders top brass is gutless! This dude should have been suspended!

This is why teams rarely give head coaches full control. Gruden is selling his soul because of AB’s talent on the field. If I was Mayock I would quit. 

tactician likes this

Especially since he used a racial slur to a white GM.... Please someone.. flip the script and have a white person use a racial slur to a black GM.... :ninja::munch:

tactician likes this

28 minutes ago, emc008 said:

Especially since he used a racial slur to a white GM.... Please someone.. flip the script and have a white person use a racial slur to a black GM.... :ninja::munch:

What racial slur? I just heard AB say hed punch him in the face 

7 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Basically, Gruden just sh*t on his GM.. This is why its a bad idea to give all control to Gruden.. If i was the GM, id resign today

Mayock was probably in on the decision. 

⚡Slumerican⚡ likes this

8 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Allegedly he called Mayock a cracker. Whites don’t care about that though. Or honkey either. 

⚡Slumerican⚡ likes this

9 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

It is stated that Brown called Mayock a "cracker" and then a blur of cuss words following.

"A Raiders source confirmed Brown was unhappy with a fine levied by the team and, seeing Mayock watching practice, walked over and initiated an exchange with the GM. The Raiders source confirmed information from another league source who said Brown called Mayock a "cracker" and unleashed a barrage of "cuss words" during the altercation."

from https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27552977/gruden-plan-brown-play-monday-night

⚡Slumerican⚡ likes this

1 minute ago, Black Francis said:

Allegedly he called Mayock a cracker. Whites don’t care about that though. Or honkey either. 

Eh... call a spade a spade.... Can't have something one way but not the other in the exact same manner.

9 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

Mayock was probably in on the decision. 

I hope not, if he was im sure the team has lost all respect for Mayock and i have too.. I know Gruden controls Mayock, he honestly isnt a GM.. Hes Gruden scape goat at this point.. Or in tatf terms "escape goat" :lol:

Someone have a link to the escape goat thread? I could re-read it about now 

Black Francis likes this

8 minutes ago, emc008 said:

Eh... call a spade a spade.... Can't have something one way but not the other in the exact same manner.

The fact that either word is not censored on TATF in the context with which their used should tell you that yes, you can have it two different ways.