caponine

Packers vs Bears

669 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Drew4719 said:

I saw the whole game and the only unit that impressed me was the bears defense. Both offenses were terrible, and the packers defense had a good game, but it had far more to do with the opponent. 

same here but what was even more impressive is how slow the Bears defensive players are. Mack and Hicks are the fastest dudes on that D

10 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

They're not terrible the way they have been.  They actually could wind up being really good when it's all said and done, but if they had to play a real offense tonight, they get their lunch snatched.

If Allen Robinson had a real Qb throwing to him tonight, he mighta won offensive player of the week.  He was working those corners.

Only saw a few plays. But on those they looked like they could cause some problems for plenty offenses.

6 hours ago, slickgadawg said:

that interception looked suspect that trubisky threw...:lol:   this stuff is WWE...

you know you suck as a QB when people start going "is this dude fr? like is this really happening?" man said WWE 

Spts1 likes this

6 hours ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

They really pumping this Green Bay defense in the post game. 

I wasn’t really impressed. Come back and holler at me when they play against a real offense.

You can only play whose in front of you. And with all things considered that Green bay defense did what they were suppose to do. They looked good. And how soon we forget against a lesser QB with less offensive weapons, our vaunted 2017 falcons defense gave up more points than GB did last night. 

Stray Dog THA GAWD and vitaman like this

What's so funny to me is how most of y'all are on here ragging on green bay....but at the end of the day they won. Doesn't matter how they did it....they did it. If we go out and lay a egg on Sunday this whole entire board will be on full meltdown mode. Some of y'all need to humble yourselves. 

nomak likes this

8 minutes ago, FalconsZone7 said:

What's so funny to me is how most of y'all are on here ragging on green bay....but at the end of the day they won. Doesn't matter how they did it....they did it. If we go out and lay a egg on Sunday this whole entire board will be on full meltdown mode. Some of y'all need to humble yourselves. 

Man, it’s too early for your manure! GTFO and go back to bed. 

7 hours ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

If Allen Robinson had a real Qb throwing to him tonight, he mighta won offensive player of the week.  He was working those corners.

Robinson was wide open and visually pissed on one play in particular.  Didn't realize Mitchell was struggling so bad in the pass game.

Just now, FalconsZone7 said:

Eat my shorts

Yep...what I thought! 8 years old. Put your mommies cell phone and laptop away. :bang:

Just now, roguebeaver said:

Yep...what I thought! 8 years old. Put your mommies cell phone and laptop away. :bang:

Can it grandpa before I hide your arthritis medicine

Dirtybird3 likes this

I wouldn't be surprised to see a similar type game between us and the Vikings on Sunday. Sloppy offense and good plays by defense, you know, due to sloppy offense.

1 hour ago, FalconsZone7 said:

Is this your first day on here?

roguebeaver likes this

1 hour ago, FalconsZone7 said:

Can it grandpa before I hide your arthritis medicine

R u a troll, or an ingrate? Just wondering. 

Trubisky is a poor standard quarterback, when the pocket is clean and he is making reads he is bad (this is not a good thing for any qb)  When the play breaks down and he can scramble or run for yards then he is good.  Basically, he is not an NFL quarterback, but a **** fine Canadian league qb!

Can't wait for Sunday, go Falcons!

1 hour ago, roguebeaver said:

R u a troll, or an ingrate? Just wondering. 

Neither I just hate stupid ppl.