caponine

Packers vs Bears

669 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, caponine said:

I think the run game will determine if they win or lose this game tbh and ohh yeah David Montgomery is going to be a beast. Bring them back to the Matt Forte days 

I think Green Bay is better offensively but Chicago matches well defensively so like you said this game might be won on the ground 

Just now, Jesus said:

The crowd doubled in size. 

I do like when rappers perform live on TV. The swear button operator has to be on their game.

I’ll never forget watching the Super Bowl with my folks last year. Mom thought they were having audio issues when Travis Scott performed :lol:

Drew4719 and Jesus like this

5 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I think Green Bay is better offensively but Chicago matches well defensively so like you said this game might be won on the ground 

Exactly and if Trubitsky has to throw alot then that will already be Green Bay's game 

Edited by caponine
ya_boi_j likes this

1 minute ago, Jesus said:

It will be interesting to see how A-a-ron handles the offense.

Yep if he listens to Lafleur's plays or he audibles and ad libs most times.

Jesus likes this

Just now, LouDog said:

I'm just glad football is back

It'll be a good game cause these two teams tend to play each other hard.

It'll be a good game cause these two teams tend to play each other hard.

They do. Gonna he a lot of flipping back and forth between football and the Braves vs Nats game

The report on how the bears kickers went 2-8 from 43 yards(the distance of the double doink) is hilarious. I swear if they lose on a missed kick, my gaaawwwddd....

I said I don't care who wins. I like watching football.

You know what, **** that question. Who the **** is this dude who just scared the **** out of me singing the anthem. 

Jesus and Drew4719 like this

1 minute ago, Atlantafan21 said:

The report on how the bears kickers went 2-8 from 43 yards(the distance of the double doink) is hilarious. I swear if they lose on a missed kick, my gaaawwwddd....

Did you see the graphic where Robbie Gould has been the best kicker in the NFL since the Bears released him, but the Bears kickers have been 31st?

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

You know what, **** that question. Who the **** is this dude who just scared the **** out of me singing the anthem. 

Dude is a Chicago legend. 

Just now, Jesus said:

Did you see the graphic where Robbie Gould has been the best kicker in the NFL since the Bears released him, but the Bears kickers have been 31st?

Kinda remember seeing that. Still don’t know why they let him go a few years back. 

Jesus likes this

Dude is a Chicago legend. 

That’s cool and all but he scared the **** out of me. I think he scared the players too

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

That’s cool and all but he scared the **** out of me. I think he scared the players too

I always wonder why football players sway to some odd beat when the anthem is performed.