Why is Lindstrom at RIGHT Guard?

OrthoPTSD

Did they not see the scenario of Ty not being starter material? With contract given to him I assume not but...Putting him by Matthews would have alleviated the pickle of  possibly  having whole right side rookies. Isn't he probably going to left anyway in future, center not withstanding?

14 minutes ago, TD_Lover said:

Probably because he's always played on the right side and switching to the left isn't as easy as a position change on madden. 

Sorry OP But was that a trick question.

Best RG in the draft ummmmmm.

Indy were in a similar spot when they took Nelson you wouldn’t ask him to swap sides and then hey went with the inexperience and now he’s absolutely dominating.

3 minutes ago, HouseofEuphoria said:

Mike Smith always used to want to change a players natural position to something that was convenient at the time.

We all saw how that turned out.

DQ did it with Schweitzer then started him at RG.He was a 6th round pick even though he had 12 months watching under Chester.Tough beat all the same.

23 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

Sorry OP But was that a trick question.

Best RG in the draft ummmmmm.

Indy were in a similar spot when they took Nelson you wouldn’t ask him to swap sides and then hey went with the inexperience and now he’s absolutely dominating.

Plug in play? I get it

It is exciting that McGary is showing enough to even be in the conversation beside another rookie on same side, he(both) must really be mauling in practice and it speaks well. Not used to  OL draft picks performing, much less 1st rounders which have had none of beside Baker in Ryan era.

3 minutes ago, OrthoPTSD said:

Plug in play? I get it

It is exciting that McGary is showing enough to even be in the conversation beside another rookie on same side, he(both) must really be mauling in practice and it speaks well. Not used to  OL draft picks performing, much less 1st rounders which have had none of beside Baker in Ryan era.

Think really hard.

22 minutes ago, OrthoPTSD said:

Plug in play? I get it

Our starting left tackle would like a word with you out back. 

30 minutes ago, OrthoPTSD said:

Plug in play? I get it

It’s encouraging for both draft picks but make no mistake they’ve got some tough sledding ahead.Philly and Minnesota to start tough right there.