2 minutes ago, caponine said:

Facts !!! To me it's an issue and will be until he gets his new contract. I'm not like some others that see no problem in this 

Yep, we are past now the point of politeness and hemming and hawing, AB said the contract would get done this week and specifically he wanted it done by the time JJ had his press conference today. It did not get done. This is an issue

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe he is just socially awkward...

I can't wait for the cap hoarders to go nuts over this extension...

FFS70 looking at that sweet sweet Dolphins cap space:

Posted Images

Just now, MAD597 said:

Yep, we are past now the point of politeness and hemming and hawing, AB said the contract would get done this week and specifically he wanted it done by the time JJ had his press conference today. It did not get done. This is an issue

I don't think it's any more of an issue than our kicker situation. There's a patently obvious fix in front of every person involved. It's not like they are searching for the cure for cancer. The very rich owner of the team said it would happen. It will happen.

Just now, Geneaut said:

I don't think it's any more of an issue than our kicker situation. There's a patently obvious fix in front of every person involved. It's not like they are searching for the cure for cancer. The very rich owner of the team said it would happen. It will happen.

No it won't....you heard D Led.

"Are you playing?" 

Julio: "I don't know." 

I mean, that's exactly how the conversation and segment went down....right?

6 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

No it won't....you heard D Led.

"Are you playing?" 

Julio: "I don't know." 

I mean, that's exactly how the conversation and segment went down....right?

Our kicker situation was an issue.

This is also an issue. This contract is obviously taking much longer then everyone keeps saying. AB wanted it done by now and yet here we are.

JJ wouldn't even get these questions if it was done and it's not so the media will be the media which just adds to the issue.

I listened to the last two questions AGAIN...

Starts here:

Because people will try to parse; separate, what he said in the interview, just to be clear he is asked again:

Reporter- If an extension is not reached by Sunday, is there a CHANCE you won’t play?

Jullio- “NO.” I’m focused on getting me ready to go. It’s not if I’m going to play or not going to play.

Reporter- “So, would it be fair to say Julio plans on playing?”

JJ- “You can go with that.”

https://www.pscp.tv/AtlantaFalcons/1lDGLoWZYOMKm

Listen very carefully again. Julio say “no”, in response to if there was a chance he wouldn’t play if an extension is not reached.

4 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Starts here:

Because people will try to parse; separate, what he said in the interview, just to be clear he is asked again:

Reporter- If an extension is not reached by Sunday, is there a CHANCE you won’t play?

Jullio- “NO.” I’m focused on getting me ready to go. It’s not if I’m going to play or not going to play.

Listen very carefully again. Julio say “no”, in response to if there was a chance he wouldn’t play if an extension is not reached.

Facts.  Thanks for transcribing for those who didn't hear it.

6 minutes ago, FalconsIn2020 said:

He wanted a front loaded contract which means he got most of his co tract in the first 3 years.  

I think TD has done a fantastic job, but I wonder why he keeps falling for the front-loaded contract scheme.  Just pay a little more and pay out the guaranteed money out in yearly installments.

33 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Starts here:

Very poorly worded question by the reporter.  He said No to a question about him not playing.  Literal translation of the question and response is that he won’t play.  I don’t think that is what JJ meant but the reporter should have said “will you play if an extension is not signed?”  That would have been much more clear.  Most questions require an affirmative response for agreement, not a negative response.

”did you mean to run over that dude in your car?” Yes (you did mean to). No (you didn’t mean to).

”did you not mean to run that dude over in your car?”  You really can’t answer that question.  Yes and no can go either way.