Need help! How to watch on mobile devices

AllStarHandyMan

1 minute ago, MilleniumFalcon said:

With the NFL app you can watch the Redzone channel. If you have Sunday Ticket with Directv/ATT you can watch the games on your phone through the Sunday Ticket app.

Is this the one that's only works if you live outside of the local area? If so I'm In atl. Just work. But i might have got my Xfinity to start working right!

1 minute ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Can you watch Reddit on your phone? Maybe that's the reason people only talk about that and not Bilasport, although I haven't tried to ever watch games on my phone that way.

Yes. I can. There's also a site you can stream it from as well but it is "touch sensitive" ( you touch the screen during the game an ad will pop up) which is absolutely annoying. That's what made me try Reddit. I'll never go back to that site again.

6 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Can you watch Reddit on your phone? Maybe that's the reason people only talk about that and not Bilasport, although I haven't tried to ever watch games on my phone that way.

Yup.  Most links provided are mobile friendly.  Been using reddit for years, hasn't failed me yet*

*watch it fail me now

41 minutes ago, AllStarHandyMan said:

So how do I follow you 

Or Is some place I'm supposed to go? Is it like facebook live stream?

https://www.reddit.com/r/nflstreams/

Now, once you choose the game that you want to watch on the page following the link, I have some advice:

• Use Grandmastreams or Buffstreams.
  • ONLY click on the play arrow. Dammit, nothing else....like watch now...
  • Pop a cold one and enjoy.

3 hours ago, AllStarHandyMan said:

Is this the one that's only works if you live outside of the local area? If so I'm In atl. Just work. But i might have got my Xfinity to start working right!

If you have Verizon you can use the NFL app to watch local games but you have to be cellular.

If you're on Wifi and Xfinity is your provider you may have to use the Xfinity Stream app to watch it on the local channel.

9 minutes ago, Tim Mazetti said:

Now, once you choose the game that you want to watch on the page following the link, I have some advice:

Do you need to create an account to watch?

1 hour ago, Tim Mazetti said:

Lol not when I'm at work but I'll enjoy lol

1 hour ago, Tim Mazetti said:

1 hour ago, 1989Fan said:

I did not have to create an account to follow him. I clicked the link, installed reddit app and hit join group.

Be patient with mobile ads. Most streams usually have two over lay ads. Don’t click on the ad which asks you to register. Just touch the play and wait for the stream to load. I always use it on mobile.

1 hour ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

If you have Verizon you can use the NFL app to watch local games but you have to be cellular.

If you're on Wifi and Xfinity is your provider you may have to use the Xfinity Stream app to watch it on the local channel.

I believe it doesn’t use data either with Verizon. At least it didn’t last year. 

Of course that only matters if you’re behind the times like me and don’t have unlimited. 

On 9/5/2019 at 2:08 PM, Tim Mazetti said:

Question,  it should be showing FOX and not NFl Network, right?  Or does it switch over @ gametime?