Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
⚡Slumerican⚡

What are the Vikings fans saying about the game Sunday?

25 posts in this topic

Just in case anyone is wondering 

Two evenly matched teams IMO, I will take the better qb. Atlanta wins 31-27

Wouldn't surprise me if we get our ***'s throttled at home, let the games begin.

(Julio is going to smoke Rhodes.

10 catches for 135 yards. 2 TDs

Rhodes with 2 PI and 1 illegal contact) 

Just a glimpse of how Vikings fans see the match up.. Its always interesting to me

Edited by ⚡Slumerican⚡
FalconsZone7 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only thing I am worried about is the Offensive line having enough chemistry to take on the Vikings D.  I don't have much faith in Freeman doing anything, besides his usual 30 yards.  Its going to have to be a lot of quick passes and going deep vs this defense. 

Falcons defense should do enough to win the game, its going to be up to the offense to get points

Edited by R_The_Great
FalconsZone7 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve seen some on social media saying they’re gonna blow us out, but those are just the idiots. Seen some good fans and have actually talked to them and they see it as an even matchup as well, which it is. 

 

On a side note, just because it’s funny, saw a dolphins fan that thinks they’re going to blow out the ravens this weekend lol. 

FalconsZone7 and ratesforless like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Atlantafan21 said:

I’ve seen some on social media saying they’re gonna blow us out, but those are just the idiots. Seen some good fans and have actually talked to them and they see it as an even matchup as well, which it is. 

 

On a side note, just because it’s funny, saw a dolphins fan that thinks they’re going to blow out the ravens this weekend lol. 

Sounds like you was listening to drunk viking and dolphin fans 

Edited by falconsrsuper
FalconsZone7 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

5 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

I’m not falling for it I reckon home fields worth a score wheather it’s a TD or FG.

For us too win we need to come out firing.

Agreed, That fan base is pretty good too.They get loud!! Matt ryan probaly wont have his voice the following monday. I am guessing alot of viking fans from the stadium wont either . They have that Horn they blow too. Hopefully we wont hear to much of that this sunday :ninja:

Edited by falconsrsuper
FalconsZone7 and ratesforless like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, falconsrsuper said:

And 

Agreed, That fan base is pretty good too.They get loud!! Matt ryan probaly wont have his voice the following monday. I am guessing alot of viking fans from the stadium wont either . They have that Horn they blow too. Hopefully we wont hear to much of that this sunday :ninja:

DQ mentioned that in his presser. They’re planning on It being loud and of course this is when a non-gelled offensive line can make mistakes for us. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Just in case anyone is wondering 

Two evenly matched teams IMO, I will take the better qb. Atlanta wins 31-27

Wouldn't surprise me if we get our ***'s throttled at home, let the games begin.

(Julio is going to smoke Rhodes.

10 catches for 135 yards. 2 TDs

Rhodes with 2 PI and 1 illegal contact) 

Just a glimpse of how Vikings fans see the match up.. Its always interesting to me

Jesus! TAFT North.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This may be the first of two games we play against Minnesota this year.  Two teams built fundamentally different but strong across the board.  

If we played em 10 times, maybe we beat em 6.5 times

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, falconsrsuper said:

Sounds like you was listening to drunk viking and dolphin fans 

Sure does seem like it lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think this from two of their posters lays out in crystal what we need to do...

 

When the Vikings hold their opponent to 19 points or less they are 39-7 in the Zimmer era.
When the Vikings let the other team score 20+ points, they are 9-27-1 in the Zimmer era.

Atlanta has an 0-13 record when scoring less than 20 points in the last 2 seasons, and they are 17-2 when scoring more than 20 points (incl. playoffs).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ya_boi_j said:

Well **** lol. Usually it’s us who’s saying these things

well, just because they have some who ARE, doesn't mean we don't have some who won't as well

 

:tiphat:

ya_boi_j likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I live in Minneapolis and while most my friends are talking ****, most of the fans I small talk with are super humble. A lot say that they’re surprised to be favored by four at home

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Atlantafan21 said:

I’ve seen some on social media saying they’re gonna blow us out, but those are just the idiots. Seen some good fans and have actually talked to them and they see it as an even matchup as well, which it is. 

 

On a side note, just because it’s funny, saw a dolphins fan that thinks they’re going to blow out the ravens this weekend lol. 

Lamar Jackson isn’t good

Iron Saint likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, R_The_Great said:

Only thing I am worried about is the Offensive line having enough chemistry to take on the Vikings D.  I don't have much faith in Freeman doing anything, besides his usual 30 yards.  Its going to have to be a lot of quick passes and going deep vs this defense. 

Falcons defense should do enough to win the game, its going to be up to the offense to get points

Tevin Coleman would have been really helpful against the Vikings and Eagles. Hopefully Ollison cans step up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On paper these two teams are identical, this will be a very telling game. I believe it will be an indicator of how the rest of the season will go. I think our defense, all in Takk again, will perform admirably guided by defensive coach DQ. The offense has never had a problem putting up 30+ 35-7 Falcons in the upset of the week, we move to 10 in in the power rankings. We are 'misunderestimated'.

Edited by Nobis_Ghost

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One of my neighbors down at the lake is a Vikings fan. He says the team looks awful and the Falcons will win easily.

I wish I had his confidence. I'm on the wait and see approach.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0