Injury Report for Week 1

2 minutes ago, jdawg4876 said:

I figured sheff would miss some time with a hamstring. I think gono is fine.

It didn't look as bad as Gage's. Hammies are just a rest thing. When it happened, I figured he'd just miss the rest of the preseason. Gage could have been bone, which needs to be immobilized. That was a big miss. 

Just now, jdawg4876 said:

one thing I found interesting from matt ryan's presser today is that when talking about the right side of the line, he mentions kaleb chris and gono but not Ty

Probably because (thankfully) Ty is settling into his role at swing and hopefully never sees the field.

1 hour ago, jdawg4876 said:

one thing I found interesting from matt ryan's presser today is that when talking about the right side of the line, he mentions kaleb chris and gono but not Ty

I'm pretty sure the slightest thought of Sombrero starting scares the living s**t outta Matt.

8 minutes ago, Beast-N-Da-Sheetz said:

I'm pretty sure the slightest thought of Sombrero starting scares the living s**t outta Matt.

Yeah, but i think it'll be right side by committee for a few weeks till they get it straight.

How many weeks till they gel the OL and player rotations? It could change every week depending on our opponent. :shrug:

4 hours ago, jdawg4876 said:

Man just rewatched Gono in that chaos of a preseason game versus the Jets. He was very calm and relaxed. Smooth in his pass sets, not frenetic at all. Yes, it was backup groups, but you saw the exact same thing when he started vs WAS. It's really impressive. 

7 minutes ago, vel said:

Man just rewatched Gono in that chaos of a preseason game versus the Jets. He was very calm and relaxed. Smooth in his pass sets, not frenetic at all. Yes, it was backup groups, but you saw the exact same thing when he started vs WAS. It's really impressive. 

Only thing I worry about is inexperience.Mind you they gotta learn under fire.

1 hour ago, kiwifalcon said:

Dunno man he’s had some donkeys at RT.

Cue Jeremy Trueblood Lamar Holmes Garrett Reynolds to name a few.The latter ended up playing G.

Aww man you had to bring up those memories. And I still can't believe we paid Baker, but anywho... Sombrero might be falling in that category already.