Jump to content

Injury Report for Week 1


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, jdawg4876 said:

I figured sheff would miss some time with a hamstring. I think gono is fine.

It didn't look as bad as Gage's. Hammies are just a rest thing. When it happened, I figured he'd just miss the rest of the preseason. Gage could have been bone, which needs to be immobilized. That was a big miss. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jdawg4876 said:

one thing I found interesting from matt ryan's presser today is that when talking about the right side of the line, he mentions kaleb chris and gono but not Ty

Probably because (thankfully) Ty is settling into his role at swing and hopefully never sees the field.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jdawg4876 said:

one thing I found interesting from matt ryan's presser today is that when talking about the right side of the line, he mentions kaleb chris and gono but not Ty

I'm pretty sure the slightest thought of Sombrero starting scares the living s**t outta Matt.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Beast-N-Da-Sheetz said:

I'm pretty sure the slightest thought of Sombrero starting scares the living s**t outta Matt.

Yeah, but i think it'll be right side by committee for a few weeks till they get it straight.

How many weeks till they gel the OL and player rotations? It could change every week depending on our opponent. :shrug:

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, jdawg4876 said:

one thing I found interesting from matt ryan's presser today is that when talking about the right side of the line, he mentions kaleb chris and gono but not Ty

Man just rewatched Gono in that chaos of a preseason game versus the Jets. He was very calm and relaxed. Smooth in his pass sets, not frenetic at all. Yes, it was backup groups, but you saw the exact same thing when he started vs WAS. It's really impressive. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, vel said:

Man just rewatched Gono in that chaos of a preseason game versus the Jets. He was very calm and relaxed. Smooth in his pass sets, not frenetic at all. Yes, it was backup groups, but you saw the exact same thing when he started vs WAS. It's really impressive. 

Only thing I worry about is inexperience.Mind you they gotta learn under fire.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kiwifalcon said:

Dunno man he’s had some donkeys at RT.

Cue Jeremy Trueblood Lamar Holmes Garrett Reynolds to name a few.The latter ended up playing G.

Aww man you had to bring up those memories. And I still can't believe we paid Baker, but anywho... Sombrero might be falling in that category already.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...