Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Monolith2001

Sanu throws farther than 28 starting QBs

4 minutes ago, quickzero said:

Sanu can throw far, that's cool; but could he throw 40 times a game and convert 3rd downs with his arm? That's what a QB is, not a guy who's throws over everybody's head after a play fake every once in a while. Sanu is talented for sure but QB2 shouldn't be on his resume.

It's like saying Acuña should close games for the Braves because he can throw 100 mph. People are looking pretty ignorant in this thread lol.

19 hours ago, quickzero said:

Sanu can throw far, that's cool; but could he throw 40 times a game and convert 3rd downs with his arm? That's what a QB is, not a guy who's throws over everybody's head after a play fake every once in a while. Sanu is talented for sure but QB2 shouldn't be on his resume.

19 hours ago, Dr Long Shot said:

It's like saying Acuña should close games for the Braves because he can throw 100 mph. People are looking pretty ignorant in this thread lol.

Y’all really think these responses are serious?

3 hours ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

Right, right, but you threw out a serious retort like people were serious about Sanu playing QB.

Yes, my retort was serious. Wether you think people were serious in their convictions or not is irrelevant to the conversation.

On 9/4/2019 at 5:00 PM, quickzero said:

But instead of burning Matt Ryan out for 4 quarters, they can do what the saints did with taysom hill. Use him as quarterback sometime during the game. Do you know how many teams out here would love to use Sanu as QB2. But leave it to my good ole mediocre falcons to stay stubborn with 1990's play style. If they dont use Sanu as QB2 sometime, to me its a waste of talent. I bet all my beer on sunday if he leaves atlanta somebody gonna use the **** outta his talent. Even on 3rd & goal Sanu can dive over in the endzone like russell, like cam, etc... Sanu is more athletic than Matt Ryan. I didnt say better QB.... I said ATHLETIC.

Edited by ATLPhil

We already use Sanus talent quite a bit to catch passes and in the wildcat. Burning out the starting QB shouldn't be a concern this point in Matt's career. If Matt gets "burnt out" we would be moving on from him; and Sanu isn't Taysom Hill either.