Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Monolith2001

Sanu throws farther than 28 starting QBs

31 minutes ago, SoldMySoul said:

Either it was last year or the year before, Sanu’s TD pass to Julio, in my opinion was one of the best plays of the season. I really like watching Sanu at QB. Maybe Koetter can figure ways to use him this year.

Agree. Sanu could be a surprise deadly weapon as wildcat QB. Dude can run or throw, including throwing deep. Why would any OC not make full use of something as unique and valuable as Sanu at QB? Will look forward to seeing just how creative and aggressive this offensive staff is going to be.

4 minutes ago, ki46dinah said:

that is pretty awesome

people are amazing in the things they can do

Sanu isnt the fastest on the wideout team, but has sticky hands, great run after the catch, great locker room presence, and sick routes...and can throw over 70 yards

And kick field goals

33 minutes ago, likeriver said:

Why don't we stop pussyfooting around the issue and state the obvious. Ryan's days are numbered. The future is Sanu.

25 minutes ago, Jesus said:

Thank you for addressing the elephant in the room.

I think you guys are speaking to the wrong elephant.

He'll replace Schaubbie, if anything.

43 minutes ago, athell said:

One of my most absolute favorite signings in this franchise's history.  I seriously hope he can retire a Falcon, but I fear he will be a cap casualty next season.  Love Mo.  Super underrated player and honestly seems like an awesome person to be around.

Since we acquired him, he has been one of my favorites without any doubt. I am with you on him finishing a Falcon.

Sanu can throw far, that's cool; but could he throw 40 times a game and convert 3rd downs with his arm? That's what a QB is, not a guy who's throws over everybody's head after a play fake every once in a while. Sanu is talented for sure but QB2 shouldn't be on his resume.