E. T.

Nats @ Braves

720 posts in this topic

Just now, RING OF HONOR said:

Lol.....man that dude has killed us this year....I was scared as ****...lol

Yeah he has. I just have the feeling that this is our year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yo my heart couldn't take that ending! The 9th innings for our closers are always annoying, but in a game like this against our division rival on the line. I wanted this one so badly so I was shaky and shivery the whole way! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mqg96 said:

Yo my heart couldn't take that ending! The 9th innings for our closers are always annoying, but in a game like this against our division rival on the line. I wanted this one so badly so I was shaky and shivery the whole way! 

Burn a fattie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Max Fried was the MVP of this game without question. Ever since his game against the Cardinals last season, I always had a great feeling about him. He'll have some hiccups once in awhile but the majority of the time Max Fried has been an elite pitcher for this team! All the strikeouts against the Nats were beautiful to watch! 

sdogg likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great job by Fried and the bullpen.  Better to have the shaky outing by Melancon tonight with a 4 run lead than either of the next 3 with only a 1 run lead. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Woo hoo great win! Always fun to beat the gnats. Fried was dominant and it was so nice to see Acuna have a big night.

Not gonna fret too much over Melancon though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I didn’t watch the game until the 9th. Saw the walk, Turner FC, and then the HR. Turned it off, Rendon gets out, turn it back on, Soto gets the single. <_<<_<

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ATLBrave said:

I didn’t watch the game until the 9th. Saw the walk, Turner FC, and then the HR. Turned it off, Rendon gets out, turn it back on, Soto gets the single. <_<<_<

So basically what I'm hearing is that all of that ******** was your fault? :lol:

Edited by LouDog

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tl;dr said:

BEST RECORD IN BASEBALL SINCE MAY 23RD

Play on the espn power ranking’s blurb about the Nats. 

The Nats completed a sweep of the Marlins on Sunday, and since starting the season 19-31, they are 58-27 -- the best record in the majors since May 24. -- Schoenfield”

tl;dr and TheTrue7 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, dmite said:

Play on the espn power ranking’s blurb about the Nats. 

The Nats completed a sweep of the Marlins on Sunday, and since starting the season 19-31, they are 58-27 -- the best record in the majors since May 24. -- Schoenfield”

It's been a running joke since the Nats said it. Their twitter account posted a week or so ago that they've been the best team in MLB since May 24th.

dmite likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now