E. T.

Nats @ Braves

720 posts in this topic

I think Greene should get a pass for tonight he has thrown like 12 or 13 straight shutdown innings.  Plus he literally threw another one tonight as he had that 3rd strike for the 3rd out hit macs glove and mac just couldn't hang on to it.   Either way the team is just finding ways to win no matter what and thats exactly how it's going to be in the playoffs.  That bodes well for us and our starting pitching is hitting it's stride at the right time where it's needed most.

3 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

I think Greene should get a pass for tonight he has thrown like 12 or 13 straight shutdown innings.  Plus he literally threw another one tonight as he had that 3rd strike for the 3rd out hit macs glove and mac just couldn't hang on to it.   Either way the team is just finding ways to win no matter what and thats exactly how it's going to be in the playoffs.  That bodes well for us and our starting pitching is hitting it's stride at the right time where it's needed most.

When someone who has been lights out lately, gets backed up by his teammates when he hits a rough spot..

its reassuring.. 

NashvilleFalcon01 likes this

12 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

Not too mention Hamilton probably should have had that, he took a weird route to the ball.

NashvilleFalcon01 likes this

35 minutes ago, jidady said:

We need to catch the Dodgers. Otherwise, we start with the Cardinals, and that’s my wife’s team.

Not just that, but the Cardinals are hot right now.

4 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Not just that, but the Cardinals are hot right now.

Yeah, nobody wants to face Jack Flaherty twice in a five-game series right now. His ERA since the All-Star break is 0.85 in 63 1/3 innings.

Good win. We are the hottest team in baseball right now. There is not one NL team that I think we can't beat when we are at our best. Bring on whoever, but preferably the Cubs first lol...

Dodgers down 1-0 right now in the bottom of the 8th so we could gain another half game on them.

Drew4719 likes this

17 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

Good win. We are the hottest team in baseball right now. There is not one NL team that I think we can't beat when we are at our best. Bring on whoever, but preferably the Cubs first lol...

Dodgers down 1-0 right now in the bottom of the 8th so we could gain another half game on them.

Half game? We won

9 minutes ago, TheTrue7 said:

Half game? We won

Yeah, I was looking more at the fact that we are down 3 now, and if they lose, we would be down 2.5. Guess it technically would be a full game though. I just looked at it a little differently lol

TheTrue7 and Drew4719 like this

Braves have a 10 game lead for the first time since the final day of the 2013 season. The Nationals were in 2nd place then as well. 

With the Falcons and Braves playing simultaneously today feel free to share thoughts on both games here today. That's assuming the boards dont crash during the game. I'm sure everyone will mostly be focused on the Falcons.

8 minutes ago, Unknøwn said:

With the Falcons and Braves playing simultaneously today feel free to share thoughts on both games here today. That's assuming the boards dont crash during the game. I'm sure everyone will mostly be focused on the Falcons.

Using tv to watch falcons and phone to watch braves simultaneously

Edited by vietlanta
falconsd56 and oztin like this

8 hours ago, tl;dr said:

Yeah, I was looking more at the fact that we are down 3 now, and if they lose, we would be down 2.5. Guess it technically would be a full game though. I just looked at it a little differently lol

Ah ok

Went to the game last night. I am happy that this was the first time that in a game I attended where he played, Matt Adams did not hit a home run.

The Braves are now 20-4 since the Incident With The Fire Extinguisher. 

Unknøwn likes this

4 hours ago, Unknøwn said:

Ooooohhh boy