E. T.

Nats @ Braves

720 posts in this topic

Was there ever any doubt?

some of you don’t need to answer

So who has the best record since May 24th now?!?!?!?!

Masterful job by the pitching tonight minus Luke.

We have the Nats on borderline life support right now. We win tomorrow and take at least 3/4 and that's going to put them out of it. Done. Good bye forever. 

sdogg, jidady, Drew4719 and 2 others like this

Since that disastrous Marlins game, the Braves are 19-4. That game SUCKED, but it may have turned out to be the turning point of the season. The game that got us back into gear 

5 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

So who has the best record since May 24th now?!?!?!?!

Masterful job by the pitching tonight minus Luke.

We have the Nats on borderline life support right now. We win tomorrow and take at least 3/4 and that's going to put them out of it. Done. Good bye forever. 

If the braves just win 1 of the next 5 games vs the nats.....the gnats would gain exactly ONE game from where they were before this series.

I am sorry but that **** is demoralizing

2 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

If the braves just win 1 of the next 5 games vs the nats.....the gnats would gain exactly ONE game from where they were before this series.

I am sorry but that **** is demoralizing

I want to win at least 2 more so we can take the season series from them. It's 8-6 Braves if my math is correct.

falconsd56 likes this

If we go 10-10 in our last 20 games, the Nats would have to go 20-2 in their last 22 games to tie us at 98-64. If we go 13-7, the Nats could go undefeated and not catch us (which is the point of the magic number I know).

But I feel very good about us not choking the division. The Nats have 5 more against the good guys, 3 in Minnesota, 3 in St. Louis, 3 vs. the Indians, and 5 against Philly. That's 19/22 games against teams over .500 right now. If they even go 16-6 against those teams (which would be a job well done), we would have to go 6-14 for them to tie us. 

falconsd56, sdogg and Drew4719 like this

12 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

I want to win at least 2 more so we can take the season series from them. It's 8-6 Braves if my math is correct.

Indeed.

I want the braves to break their back.

sdogg, Drew4719 and tl;dr like this

From DOB: At 22 years and 242 days, Albies became the sixth-youngest Braves player to hit his 50th career homer, behind Hank Aaron, Ronald Acuña Jr., Bob Horner, Andruw Jones and Eddie Mathews.