Friday, 7:20, Corbin vs Keuchel

Saturday, 7:20, Ross vs Julio

Sunday, 1:20, Scherzer vs Soroka

1 hour ago, Unknøwn said:

Thursday, 7:20, Strasburg vs Fried

Friday, 7:20, Corbin vs Keuchel

Saturday, 7:20, Ross vs Julio

Sunday, 1:20, Scherzer vs Soroka

Excellent match ups. The Braves offense hasn't seen Scherzer in a while, and we are definitely not the same offense he faced last time. A lot of eyes in the baseball world will be watching this series.

If the Braves win 3 of 4 that pretty much kills any hope the Nats have at the division. That would put them at 8 or 9 games behind (depending on the outcome of today's game) with only 20 games left. It's not mathematically impossible to make up that deficit but it's extremely unlikely.

Drew4719 and falconsd56 like this

1 minute ago, Unknøwn said:

I can't wait for this series.  SunTrust is going to be packed and rocking. 

gNats "fans" don't travel at all so it's going to be a massive home crowd.

7 minutes ago, TheTrue7 said:

So Buster Olney proclaims that the gnats are LAs biggest threat after last nights comeback.. yet they lose 2 of 3 to those crappy muts.. 

#experts

I mean....the Nats starting pitching is legit for sure but how can that bullpen be considered a threat to the Dodgers lineup?

You look at bullpens over the last 3 weeks or so and Atlanta's is heads and shoulders better.

Plus getting guys like Riley, Ender, and Markakis back healthy makes the Braves line up much deeper than the Gnats.....and a better and deeper Bench

TheTrue7 likes this

3 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

I mean....the Nats starting pitching is legit for sure but how can that bullpen be considered a threat to the Dodgers lineup?

You look at bullpens over the last 3 weeks or so and Atlanta's is heads and shoulders better.

Plus getting guys like Riley, Ender, and Markakis back healthy makes the Braves line up much deeper than the Gnats.....and a better and deeper Bench

It’s silly.. I have no problem flying under the radar even while we’re winning like we are.. overlook us, underestimate us.. it’ll make it all the more enjoyable 

falconsd56 likes this

1 hour ago, Unknøwn said:

The Dodgers aren't underestimating us. They went out of their way to limit us seeing their key arms. Then taking 2 of 3 and pummeling May I assure you got their attention 

More referring to the press “experts”