Thoughts

dirtybird2k5

14 minutes ago, dirtybird2k5 said:

Deion actually won three Super Bowls single handed.  He won the Superbowl for the Niners, then went to Dallas and won them a couple more.

He won 1 with 9ers and 1 with Dallas. And he didn't win any of them single handed. He had great teams around him. 

17 minutes ago, dirtybird2k5 said:

One year with Rice at his prime?  So I get Prime Time covering him?  I'll take that match up 100 times out of 100.  I'll live, fight, and die with that black on black any day of my life.

Little early to start drinking. You said, and I quote:

"No matter what any of these football players make, even if it's the league minimum, they are set for life.  In ONE YEAR. "

On 9/4/2019 at 4:40 AM, dirtybird2k5 said:

I love Antonio because he came from a small school in Michigan. I'm from Michigan. It helps us feel like even when we are at the bottom, we can all achieve much more. But, I'm an Atlanta Falcon fan. I went through the 1999 Super Bowl where Eugene Robinson solicited a hooker the night before the biggest game of his life. I went through the 28-3 collapse. I went through Julio holding out for more money, and dropping passes. Julio is great, but DeAndre Hopkins is the greatest receiver in the NFL. Julio, prove me wrong. Then get paid.

Wow...

22 hours ago, TheFatboi said:

D hop still ain’t f*ckin with Julio. Ain’t tryna hear that qb and line mess. Since hop been in the nfl he hasn’t had bad lines. And he hasn’t had the worst qb’s either. He also doesn’t draw the attention Julio draws on a consistent basis. Lastly Hop should want Julio to get paid because that will set the market for him. And as far as proving it Julio has proved he’s the best wr in the nfl since 2015 when he became the man in Atl. For at least 3 years it was Julio, AB, and everybody else. 

One thing always overlooked when talking about JJ is the “near miss” TDS. So many times he makes a dynamic catch inside red zone and is pulled for a running play or a breather. One of the most unselfish players I’ve ever seen