Thoughts

dirtybird2k5

I love Antonio because he came from a small school in Michigan. I'm from Michigan. It helps us feel like even when we are at the bottom, we can all achieve much more. But, I'm an Atlanta Falcon fan. I went through the 1999 Super Bowl where Eugene Robinson solicited a hooker the night before the biggest game of his life. I went through the 28-3 collapse. I went through Julio holding out for more money, and dropping passes. Julio is great, but DeAndre Hopkins is the greatest receiver in the NFL. Julio, prove me wrong. Then get paid.

14 minutes ago, dirtybird2k5 said:

I love Antonio because he came from a small school in Michigan. I'm from Michigan. It helps us feel like even when we are at the bottom, we can all achieve much more. But, I'm an Atlanta Falcon fan. I went through the 1999 Super Bowl where Eugene Robinson solicited a hooker the night before the biggest game of his life. I went through the 28-3 collapse. I went through Julio holding out for more money, and dropping passes. Julio is great, but DeAndre Hopkins is the greatest receiver in the NFL. Julio, prove me wrong. Then get paid.

I assume you mean other than the Super Bowl he actually won with the Packers.

18 minutes ago, dirtybird2k5 said:

@Jesus  If his foot holds up, Julio will be the greatest receiver in NFL history, just based on numbers.  But DeAndre Hopkins is actually a much better receiver than he is.  If he wants that money, I dare Julio to prove me wrong. 

As much as I like Julio, I have to say this....”Mr Rice would like a word with you”

1 minute ago, marvinthemartian said:

He managed to do it very successfully for a long time

Joe knew how to throw it to him.  Joe knew how to put the touch on those passes, or throw the bullets when he had to pull out the six shooter.  The game is much different now.  Matt and Julio are on the same page.  How many millions can one man spend, to live comfortably.  Julio isn't worried about his millions.  He's set for life.  That is just fan speculation.   No matter what any of these football players make, even if it's the league minimum, they are set for life.  In ONE YEAR.  They make more than an average working person.  They are already getting paid, but bring us our trophy.

52 minutes ago, dirtybird2k5 said:

Hopkins is a great WR, but you know Julio strikes fear in the hearts of defenders more than Hopkins does.

3 minutes ago, dirtybird2k5 said:

Joe knew how to throw it to him.  Joe knew how to put the touch on those passes, or throw the bullets when he had to pull out the six shooter.  The game is much different now.  Matt and Julio are on the same page.  How many millions can one man spend, to live comfortably.  Julio isn't worried about his millions.  He's set for life.  That is just fan speculation.   No matter what any of these football players make, even if it's the league minimum, they are set for life.  In ONE YEAR.  They make more than an average working person.  They are already getting paid, but bring us our trophy.

Rice went to the SB with 3 different QBs.

Joe Montana

Steve Young

Rich Gannon

What all 3 QBs have in common? They had Rice as their WR.

Rice put up Madden franchise mode career numbers mostly during a time where the NFL wasn't close to being as much of a passing league as it is now.

2 minutes ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

Rice went to the SB with 3 different QBs.

Joe Montana

Steve Young

Rich Gannon

What all 3 QBs have in common? They had Rice as their WR.

Rice put up Madden franchise mode career numbers mostly during a time where the NFL wasn't close to being as much of a passing league as it is now.

Got smoked by Tampa's defense.

D hop still ain’t f*ckin with Julio. Ain’t tryna hear that qb and line mess. Since hop been in the nfl he hasn’t had bad lines. And he hasn’t had the worst qb’s either. He also doesn’t draw the attention Julio draws on a consistent basis. Lastly Hop should want Julio to get paid because that will set the market for him. And as far as proving it Julio has proved he’s the best wr in the nfl since 2015 when he became the man in Atl. For at least 3 years it was Julio, AB, and everybody else.