Depth Chart for Week 1 Released

Monolith2001

10 minutes ago, Stryka said:

So what are you saying? I like Ollison as much as thr next guy but Hill has shown ability to burst around edge, fight for the tough yard and pass pro. I think he edges Ollison out and may jump Ito even though Ito has a knack for being slippery in short yardage and around the endzone

Keeps his legs churning and good balance on contact, always falling forward. He also never fumbles (hope I didn’t jinx him with that!). 

Hill often goes down on first hit, and tends to gravitate east-west upon contact. He also can be reckless with football.

1 minute ago, Vandy said:

Keeps his legs churning and good balance on contact, always falling forward. He also never fumbles (hope I didn’t jinx him with that!). 

Hill often goes down on first hit, and tends to gravitate east-west upon contact. He also can be reckless with football.

Ollison had a fumble in camp and in preseason. He needs to adjust to people at this level actually going for the ball. After that happens, he should be fine. 

23 minutes ago, Stryka said:

Hill doesnt attack? Dude has a different mindset this time around. He runs aggressively and finishes runs. Not a lot of hesitation in him now. 

So many people here are sleepin on BHill. If he continues his trajectory and gets a shot I think he will move up the ladder a bit. Still needs to improve in some areas but looking better year over year. The worst part of him blowin up would be dealing with a 10K post self bumped Draftnut thread. I can handle that.

1 minute ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

So many people here are sleepin on BHill. If he continues his trajectory and gets a shot I think he will move up the ladder a bit. Still needs to improve in some areas but looking better year over year. The worst part of him blowin up would be dealing with a 10K post self bumped Draftnut thread. I can handle that.

So Hill over Free for 2020?

25 minutes ago, Stryka said:

So what are you saying? I like Ollison as much as thr next guy but Hill has shown ability to burst around edge, fight for the tough yard and pass pro. I think he edges Ollison out and may jump Ito even though Ito has a knack for being slippery in short yardage and around the endzone

They sleepin bro.Thousands of em.

2 minutes ago, Vandy said:

:). Maybe by the third/sixth week, but he is not ready yet for a full game IMHO..

He will be my focus along with Lindy during games.

Nothing but a thing because my focus in on OL during games.

Dammit, so much fun watching UGA OL. I don't care where the ball goes. Just win in the trenches.

17 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

So Hill over Free for 2020?

If he can turn the corner? Quite possibly. I can see a BHill, Ollison, speed gadget type guy in the not too distant future. And you already know I was the second one to jump on the Free Wagon in his rookie year. Unfortunately he'll be an attractive cap casualty on a Dimi challenged cap table in 2020.

We could see a decent RB competition this year. They'll all be auditioning for Kutty and Larkey who both love a work horse. The guys that can run, block, catch and grind will rise to the top. With that said, if Larkey and Kutty get cut next year, all bets are off. But yeah those two are their type of backs.

37 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

So many people here are sleepin on BHill. If he continues his trajectory and gets a shot I think he will move up the ladder a bit. Still needs to improve in some areas but looking better year over year. The worst part of him blowin up would be dealing with a 10K post self bumped Draftnut thread.  I can handle that.

You ever thought that’s maybe why Hill gets so much grief in here? LOL...

By the way, I’m not a hill hater. I’ve definitely seen the improvement, but he still hasn't shown me he’s a power back. That doesn’t mean he can’t be a part of our RBBC somewhere down the road...