Depth Chart for Week 1 Released

Monolith2001

1 minute ago, TD_Lover said:

Even then he squeezes in. They see him as a base DE and a rushing DT.

And again Quinn himself said he will be involved early. 

Not a redshirt year for him.

we shall see, I also look at special teams.

think it will go

2 qbs, 4 rbs (fb included), 5 wrs, 3 tes, 8 oline, 7 d line, 5 lbs(bc of special teams), 5 cbs, 4 safeties, 3 special teams

13 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

They’re separate but I got you man. You don’t have to explain. I understand your line of thinking. 

No he is right. They aren't separate.

Running Back is the category. Fullbacks and Halfbacks are the subcategories under it.

When discussing active/inactive RBs, that number always includes FBs and HBs.

1 minute ago, jdawg4876 said:

I hope so but I see they list him at DE and he would make the 5th option behind vick, takk, clayborn, and bailey. I personally think for most game we will have more active o line than d line. we usually only have 7 o line active on gameday I could see that being 8 for a few games this yr

With that being a 5-2 depth chart, Takk and Bailey are essentially your ends with(correct me if I’m wrong)  Vic being your Leo. There’s room for Clay and Cominsky in the rotation. They can run several different packages with the personnel. 

2 minutes ago, jdawg4876 said:

neither really was coleman but they tried that again and again. even if they activate another it will be brian hill, I think that was decided when hill didnt play at all in the 4th pre season game

Hill probably will get 1st opp, but he doesn’t run like a short yardage back IMO. Which is why I think Ollie will get a chance later in year. I love how this kid attacks the defender.

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

With that being a 5-2 depth chart, Takk and Bailey are essentially your ends with(correct me if I’m wrong)  Vic being your Leo. There’s room for Clay and Cominsky in the rotation. They can run several different packages with the personnel. 

with 7 d line I tihnk the odd men out will be senat, and comisky, after reading that post that @Vandy posted about sutton I dont know what we will see. I do think either senat or comisky or both will be inactive most games unless injury happens

1 minute ago, Vandy said:

Hill probably will get 1st opp, but he doesn’t run like a short yardage back IMO. Which is why I think Ollie will get a chance later in year. I love how this kid attacks the defender.

"HiLl iS a PoWeR bAcK" trust me bro :rolleyes:

In all seriousness agreed. Think Hill gets the first chance and we get stuffed, hoping it's not a big moment and we lose before they move Ollie in his place.

1 minute ago, Vandy said:

Hill doesnt attack? Dude has a different mindset this time around. He runs aggressively and finishes runs. Not a lot of hesitation in him now. 

10 minutes ago, Vandy said:

We’ll need a short yardage back, freeman and Ito aren’t that....I’m hoping Ollison sees PT 2nd half of year.....

You May be right on Cominsky...but inevitable injuries will most likely give  him opportunities too over a long season...

I think inactives will be 1-2 RBs, 1-2 DB, 1-2 OL, 1 WR, 1 LB?, 1-2 DL, etc

Always based on gameplan.

We haven’t committed to short yardage big back in years. It’ll be interesting no doubt, but I trust Free and Ito vision.

Just now, jdawg4876 said:

with 7 d line I tihnk the odd men out will be senat, and comisky, after reading that post that @Vandy posted about sutton I dont know what we will see. I do think either senat or comisky or both will be inactive most games unless injury happens

Senat most likely yeah. But I’m just pointing out that there’s room for 5 DE’s in the rotation. 

2 minutes ago, TD_Lover said:

"HiLl iS a PoWeR bAcK" trust me bro :rolleyes:

In all seriousness agreed. Think Hill gets the first chance and we get stuffed, hoping it's not a big moment and we lose before they move Ollie in his place.

I tihnk ollison will be better than hill, but right now I do believe hill  is the catcher and special teamer which does matter also, but week 7 or 8 who knows

2 minutes ago, jdawg4876 said:

Depends on how much base D we expect to be in and if Davison ONLY playing in base and GL packages would require Senat to spell him.

4 minutes ago, Stryka said:

Hill doesnt attack? Dude has a different mindset this time around. He runs aggressively and finishes runs. Not a lot of hesitation in him now. 

He’s definitely improved his game and is much more decisive in hitting the open spot.

But that’s not what I’m talking about....

1 minute ago, TD_Lover said:

So we're just gonna ignore Quinn?

yes lol, I look at everything. you can only have 46 active and blank, td, and smitty spent a lot of money and draft capital on o line so I see a lot of them being active, but if it makes you feel better foye or grace can sit and comisky can be active

Just now, Vandy said:

He’s definitely improved his game and is much more decisive. 

But that’s not what I’m talking about....

So what are you saying? I like Ollison as much as thr next guy but Hill has shown ability to burst around edge, fight for the tough yard and pass pro. I think he edges Ollison out and may jump Ito even though Ito has a knack for being slippery in short yardage and around the endzone

1 minute ago, jdawg4876 said:

yes lol, I look at everything. you can only have 46 active and blank, td, and smitty spent a lot of money and draft capital on o line so I see a lot of them being active, but if it makes you feel better foye or grace can sit and comisky can be active

Wanna make a bet Cominsky doesn't sit out this year?

Just now, Stryka said:

So what are you saying? I like Ollison as much as thr next guy but Hill has shown ability to burst around edge, fight for the tough yard and pass pro. I think he edges Ollison out and may jump Ito even though Ito has a knack for being slippery in short yardage and around the endzone

When has he ever fought for tough yards? When he's hit he's stopped.