Depth Chart for Week 1 Released

Monolith2001

Just now, Beef said:

I didn't mean to put Campbell and Oluokun in there.

But Hill and Ollison are not decided per what I heard on the radio a bit ago.

I got you. I haven't heard that. Sorry I jumped you, getting annoyed with the Campbell vs Foye debate when Camp plays a different style and Foye has been hurt all preseason.

15 minutes ago, Monolith2001 said:

Not really.  Free and Ito will take the running snaps and Barner as returner is already part of the 46.  If we lost a back he would be able to fill in for that game.  We could very well have both Hill and Ollison idle for the Vikings if team wants bodies elsewhere..such as D-line rotation.

Nice explanation.

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

Good ****. 

Dosnt give me a option to link the page from the app or i would.. But thay basically sums it up.. Could even change idk, I just updated the app Saturday so its still kinda new to me.. But much better than the old version.. I actually had to uninstall the old app to ger the new one to download.. So if anyone dosnt have the new app, uninstall the old one and download again 

Just now, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Dosnt give me a option to link the page from the app or i would.. But thay basically sums it up.. Could even change idk, I just updated the app Saturday so its still kinda new to me.. But much better than the old version.. I actually had to uninstall the old app to ger the new one to download.. So if anyone dosnt have the new app, uninstall the old one and download again 

I may install it. I have enough apps on my phone already that are battery drainers in the background. I may just wait until the official release to get this type of info

2 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I may install it. I have enough apps on my phone already that are battery drainers in the background. I may just wait until the official release to get this type of info

https://ibb.co/pjf2qXC

Try this

Idk how to upload a picture here anymore i guess.. See no option 

Edited by ⚡Slumerican⚡