Eli Mannng explains why Falcons will win SB

2 things:

If Matt isn't elite because the Falcons went 7-9 last year, neither is Brees who had great statistical years on many 7-9 teams.

The thought that SB teams need PB production at every place on a team? Our offense can get that everywhere.

The question is will we have guys get sacks and turnovers on Defense? If we get PB play out of Tru and 20+ sacks from Takk and Vic? We're in the SB.

PS: Saw this before posted here but nice hype re-watch! :tiphat:

36 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I’m gonna get this confident one day

I've got a post on here, I may have to find it and bump it up.. I do think we have the best chance to win a SB this year.. I may be wrong,, but I do believe we have the best chance.Never seen it on this fashion,, That we had such an epic off season.. No doubt in my mind, the best one I've ever seen,, But also at least 25% better than any other year.

Just now, Draftnut57 said:

I've got a post on here, I may have to find it and bump it up.. I do think we have the best chance to win a SB this year.. I may be wrong,, but I do believe we have the best chance.Never seen it on this fashion,, That we had such an epic off season.. No doubt in my mind, the best one I've ever seen,, But also at least 25% better than any other year.

You're not the only one to say that this year.

1 minute ago, Draftnut57 said:

You don’t have to bump anything. I promise it isn’t that serious 

31 minutes ago, Draftnut57 said:

about 1/4 of the board has said the same, myself included

2 hours ago, Ergo Proxy said:

2 things:

If Matt isn't elite because the Falcons went 7-9 last year, neither is Brees who had great statistical years on many 7-9 teams.

The thought that SB teams need PB production at every place on a team? Our offense can get that everywhere.

The question is will we have guys get sacks and turnovers on Defense? If we get PB play out of Tru and 20+ sacks from Takk and Vic? We're in the SB.

PS: Saw this before posted here but nice hype re-watch! :tiphat:

I didn't catch it previously. Made me laugh because at first I thought **** this dude looks just like Eli. Lol.