Quinn talks Vikings

Osiruz

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

lol. i worked in that junk for 11 years. now i work in the AC. I can barely stand to go out on the floor now

If I become a driver I'll sadly never work in the ac :lol:

My only chance would be to take over as the safety guy and I'll get some safety days to work in the office. But I'd still mostly be in the heat.

Just now, TD_Lover said:

If I become a driver I'll sadly never work in the ac :lol:

My only chance would be to take over as the safety guy and I'll get some safety days to work in the office. But I'd still mostly be in the heat.

That sucks. you'd become spoiled really fast if you got in the AC. Start making fun of the co workers you left out in the heat and everything lol. Not saying that i did/still do that :ninja:

43 minutes ago, Dirtybird3 said:

Dqs quips and mottos just get recycled for every situation and question. Someone's gonna get put on ir and that's gonna be used as a rebuttle somehow Lmao 

Hey can't show all the cards sometimes, but I will say that DQ is much more forthcoming and open than Smitty. Smitty was all coach speak.

6 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

yeah being good at what you do is what brings about hate. That hate usually equates to respect

That's an interesting take.  I tend to separate the two. 

I like Zimmer, seems to be a decent dude and he is good at what he does.  Same with Belichek, Pederson, McVay, Arians, and some others. 

I hate Payton, he is a ***** even though he is good at what he does.  Same with Gregg Williams

8 minutes ago, shc said:

That's an interesting take.  I tend to separate the two. 

I like Zimmer, seems to be a decent dude and he is good at what he does.  Same with Belichek, Pederson, McVay, Arians, and some others. 

I hate Payton, he is a ***** even though he is good at what he does.  Same with Gregg Williams

I'm different from you guys who take the whole rivalry thing far too serious. My hate is out of respect alone for any player or coach that I say I hate, that's pretty much everyone's approach that I know IRL as well. We don't get caught up in the other stuff like you guys do.

58 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I'm different from you guys who take the whole rivalry thing far too serious. My hate is out of respect alone for any player or coach that I say I hate, that's pretty much everyone's approach that I know IRL as well. We don't get caught up in the other stuff like you guys do.

I'm not huge on that rivalry thing either.  I thought Haslett was a decent coach.  Wouldn't matter where Payton coached, he'll always be a *****.