Cole World

Matt Ryan most embarrassing moment

24 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

28-3 is a team thing. Not a Ryan thing. The sh*ting himself is complete BS. That's clearly just paint from the field. 

Indeed a team thing .. I hold the QB on par with the HC & Coordinators . No one player has a bigger outcome on the game outside of the coaches so 28-3 is on his shoulders as well . Imagine Brady, Manning or any other goat running pass plays in obvious run situations . They’d probably take knee or roll over after snapping the ball . The shlt himself thing was genuine question . I’m glad you answered I hadn’t seen it here ever .. only on other teams forums . 

28-3 was a team effort sadly...and a wee bit of refs friendly to one side.  Not saying the refs cost us the game....just a couple of odd calls and the lack of any holding calls on the Pats.

That wasn't an embarrassment for Matt Ryan....it was for the entire team.   Yeah, still have PTSD from it.

Would LOVE for the vid of him dancing to show up...I picture it like the moves in "Napoleon Dynamite" with less rhythm :D 

15 hours ago, octoslash said:

Anyone who puts any part of  28-3 on Matt Ryan is a ****** idiot.

PERIOD

Fully agree with you on this one as he had the highest rating of any Qb in the history of the SB he literally only missed 5 throws the entire game for when they had him throw the ball. I have a huge list of people to blame before i'll ever make it to Ryan with Shanny sitting right at the top of that list everytime. 

4 hours ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

Indeed a team thing .. I hold the QB on par with the HC & Coordinators . No one player has a bigger outcome on the game outside of the coaches so 28-3 is on his shoulders as well . Imagine Brady, Manning or any other goat running pass plays in obvious run situations . They’d probably take knee or roll over after snapping the ball . The shlt himself thing was genuine question . I’m glad you answered I hadn’t seen it here ever .. only on other teams forums . 

Yeah like brees throwing at the end of the NFCCG instead of running it... these guys, for the most part, run what the OC dials up.

danged if you do, danged if you don’t.

Edited by WisFalcon
Purple

18 hours ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

28-3, didn’t he shlt on himself one game ? , 24-2, 2012 against the 49ers & 2010 agains GB . 

Those were the two that immediately came to mind for me. The second of which produced this gem, it still makes me laugh.

I agree completely on the first bit; it's a team thing but if it can be put on any individual, that's more on Shanahan and/or Quinn than it is on Ryan or any other player (maybe Freeman). Ryan played lights out for the most part.

However the second bit, I just can't buy. If the game was in Atlanta, that excuse would more than likely suffice since there is red paint all over y'all field.

However, the game was in St. Louis and there are only two tiny little areas there is any red paint anywhere on the field: the small NFL logos painted on the field at the 25-yard line between the numbers and the sideline. The screenshot of the infamous moment was taken with 3:14 left in the 2nd quarter and up to that point, Ryan had not been hit once and the only time he came anywhere near either of the small sections of red paint on the Rams' field was at 5:38 remaining in the 1st quarter when Ryan scrambled for 12 yards and ran out of bounds untouched.

So either the equipment manager issued him a stained pair of pants (which I doubt) or Ryan did indeed **** himself at some point before. I mean no shame in it, NFL players apparently do it more than we know of. I remember an article someone wrote for the NY Times about what they saw as a ball boy for the Bears in 2003 where one of his job responsibilities included collecting the uniforms post-game and sorting through them based on their "cleanliness"...

Cameramen know not to show players sniffing salts, and I participated in similar acts of cover-up. One of my jobs was sorting through postgame laundry. Cleaner uniforms would be set aside for football card companies to purchase for their line of “game-used inserts.” Dirty uniforms, meanwhile, like all the girdles filled with blood and feces because some hits are savage enough to overpower the central nervous system, I’d put in a special bin for disposal.

13 hours ago, Iron Saint said:

Those were the two that immediately came to mind for me. The second of which produced this gem, it still makes me laugh. :lol:

I agree completely on the first bit; it's a team thing but if it can be put on any individual, that's more on Shanahan and/or Quinn than it is on Ryan or any other player (maybe Freeman). Ryan played lights out for the most part.

However the second bit, I just can't buy. If the game was in Atlanta, that excuse would more than likely suffice since there is red paint all over y'all field.

However, the game was in St. Louis and there are only two tiny little areas there is any red paint anywhere on the field: the small NFL logos painted on the field at the 25-yard line between the numbers and the sideline. The screenshot of the infamous moment was taken with 3:14 left in the 2nd quarter and up to that point, Ryan had not been hit once and the only time he came anywhere near either of the small sections of red paint on the Rams' field was at 5:38 remaining in the 1st quarter when Ryan scrambled for 12 yards and ran out of bounds untouched.

So either the equipment manager issued him a stained pair of pants (which I doubt) or Ryan did indeed **** himself at some point before. I mean no shame in it, NFL players apparently do it more than we know of. I remember an article someone wrote for the NY Times about what they saw as a ball boy for the Bears in 2003 where one of his job responsibilities included collecting the uniforms post-game and sorting through them based on their "cleanliness"...

I can tell you have thought a lot about Ryan ****ting himself lol.

UnrealfalcoN and Iron Saint like this

13 hours ago, Iron Saint said:

Those were the two that immediately came to mind for me. The second of which produced this gem, it still makes me laugh. :lol:

This analysis. Lol. We really do live rent free in the minds of Saints fans. 

UnrealfalcoN likes this

7 minutes ago, CTann said:

As I've stated before, I post here, the Huddle, and Pewter Report in addition to my home board. Y'all ain't special, but if thinking as much floats your boat then knock yourself out, champ. ;)

1 hour ago, CTann said:

I'm still waiting for one of these goons to post the photoshopped picture of Ryan wearing a bra. It's like they havent learned to smack talk since 2009

7 hours ago, Iron Saint said:

As I've stated before, I post here, the Huddle, and Pewter Report in addition to my home board. Y'all ain't special, but if thinking as much floats your boat then knock yourself out, champ. ;)

You know we're your favorites.

16 hours ago, Jesus said:

50,000 yards later and the Dolphins have had 9 different starting QBs.

And the SAME number of championships...