Jump to content

Julio poll


⚡Slumerican⚡
 Share

Will Julio play Sunday without a new deal? Do you think he'll have a new deal before Sunday   

135 members have voted

  1. 1. Will Julio play Sunday without a new deal

    • Yes
      117
    • No
      17
  2. 2. Will Julio deal be done by Sunday

    • Yes
      76
    • No
      58


Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Why on earth do you have the first one as an option. Him not playing is the last thing that’s going to happen

@vxmcclure23: Julio back with the group for warmups.  Will see how things progress this week but don’t see him playing Sunday without new deal. Just my opinion. Next two days key https://twitter.com/vxmcclure23/status/1168560285818531840/photo/1

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

@vxmcclure23: Julio back with the group for warmups.  Will see how things progress this week but don’t see him playing Sunday without new deal. Just my opinion. Next two days key https://twitter.com/vxmcclure23/status/1168560285818531840/photo/1

The most ridiculous thing I’ve read this summer

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

C'mon.. Its just a hypothetical poll all of us hope isnt true. Say it is true, how would you feel about it? 

The problem is ....you said McClure said he wont play without a new deal as if he had some inside knowledge or spoke to Jones himself....then you put out the tweet that clearly says its his opinion

So its very misleading..

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I

8 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

Didn’t Grady Jarrett sign his deal an hour before the deadline.

Just saying why not worry about something when there’s nothing to worry about.

They’ll at some stage get a deal done I’m not sure what all the dramas is about here.

Its just a poll, relax.. Its not going have any bearing on what Julio actually does. Its up to Julio if he plays or not anyway 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

I

Its just a poll, relax.. Its not going have any bearing on what Julio actually does. Its up to Julio if he plays or not anyway 

Completely relaxed here I just don’t understand why you’d waste your time with it.A deals getting done.You just need to go back to what our owner AB said months ago he said Julio’s a Falcon for life mark it down end of story.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

Completely relaxed here I just don’t understand why you’d waste your time with it.A deals getting done.You just need to go back to what our owner AB said months ago he said Julio’s a Falcon for life mark it down end of story.

If Julio gets hurt Sunday (lord forbid) and is out the reat of the year.. You still think he'll have a new deal done this season? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

If Julio gets hurt Sunday (lord forbid) and is out the reat of the year.. You still think he'll have a new deal done this season? 

So now the narrative change hat say he gets hit by a car on the way to the game what if’s I don’t deal in stuff I don’t know.

What I do no matter everything being equal AB has said he’ll be what I’ve mentioned I go off of the guy paying the bills he’s put his name on it that’s good enough for me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

So now the narrative change hat say he gets hit by a car on the way to the game what if’s I don’t deal in stuff I don’t know.

What I do no matter everything being equal AB has said he’ll be what I’ve mentioned I go off of the guy paying the bills he’s put his name on it that’s good enough for me.

But Julio has to look after his best interests and what he can control. And im not saying that should mean he holds out, but I guarantee you he highly values his self and i cant say id blame him if a deal isn't done and he dosnt suit up Sunday 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

So now the narrative change hat say he gets hit by a car on the way to the game what if’s I don’t deal in stuff I don’t know.

What I do no matter everything being equal AB has said he’ll be what I’ve mentioned I go off of the guy paying the bills he’s put his name on it that’s good enough for me.

And I don't believe the narrative has changed, football is entertainment for us.. But its business for the players. Supposedly julio has been nursing a foot injury, how bad is it? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

Remember when Julio held out for those few weeks leading up to the season and people were demanding we trade him and blaming the Migos for his attitude. wasn't relevant to the discussion, just thought it was a funny memory.

Your name makes me hungry. I want some Popeye's now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...