Schwarzwald

Week 1 Prep Tweets

185 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, TD_Lover said:

70 knows what he's talking about man. If you keep crying about salary cap every single year then eventually someday you might be right.

Bro we have been at the bottom of the league in cap space each of the last five seasons. We don't even have enough cap space to resign our cap casualty kicker. Now we're coming up on our first ever negative cap situation in 2020, with only 40 players under contract, and no new LifeTime money on the books. We had a major cap purge in 2013 and will likely have to have another one in 2020. You will be crying about salary cap soon.

2 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

He will have to restructure two and cut two to four starter level guys like Mack, Tru, Sanu, Free, Sombrero, Bailey, Schaub, Swipester, etc.

I’m completely fine with losing Sambrailo rn, but we just extended him and idk the contract details but I’d assume there’d be dead money if we cut him next offseason. 

Bottom of the league in cap more cluelessness.Who have we resigned again .Our drafted pillar players and your worried about cap space.

That must kill 70 even more TD and co are drafting well noooooo how can that be I thought McKay left him all his talent lol.

Are we not a build through the draft team ?

Argh I think we are lol but good old clueless worries about cap space lol.

Saturday Night Live you’d be a hit.

falconsd56 and Ovie_Lover like this

4 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

Didn’t do much in FA lol.

Please stop your looking even more clueless by the minute.

2018 PFF Scores:

• Allen Bailey - 63.3 - 91st ranked DT
  • Jamon Brown - 51.7 - 62nd ranked OG
  • James Carpenter - 56.3 - 54th ranked OG
  • Luke Stocker - 76.7 - 7th ranked TE
  • Adrian Clayborn 67.7 - 50th ranked DE

LMAO. What a FA splash. Thank God for Luke Stocker. I know. I know. PFF sucks. :rolleyes:

Just now, FalconFanSince1970 said:

2018 PFF Scores:

• Allen Bailey - 63.3 - 91st ranked DT
  • Jamon Brown - 51.7 - 62nd ranked OG
  • James Carpenter - 56.3 - 54th ranked OG
  • Luke Stocker - 76.7 - 7th ranked TE
  • Adrian Clayborn 67.7 - 50th ranked DE

LMAO. What a FA splash. Thank God for Luke Stocker. I know. I know. PFF sucks. :rolleyes:

Mid tier like we first started doing when Ryan got paid the 2nd time.Flexible easy 1-2 year deals without committing alot of cash.

You been watching how better both sides of the LoS look or are you just going to go with the stats.:shrug:

Don’t worry I know how this ends :doh:

Schwarzwald, Ovie_Lover and MattM12 like this

8 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

Mid tier like we first started doing when Ryan got paid the 2nd time.Flexible easy 1-2 year deals without committing alot of cash.

You been watching how better both sides of the LoS look or are you just going to go with the stats.:shrug:

Don’t worry I know how this ends :doh:

LMAO. Low Tier scrubs. And that OLine hasn't been looking like a well oiled machine. I believe the LGs are primed for an as beatin and we are still trying to figure out who's gonna play RT in six days. With no kicker on the roster and two teams that usually hold us to 15 point FG games comin up. Thems is cap problems bro. 

10 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

For a bunch of scrubs? And that OLine hasn't been looking like a well oiled machine. I believe the LGs are primed for an as beatin and we are still trying to figure out who's gonna play RT in six days. With no kicker on the roster and two teams that usually hold us to 15 point FG games. Thems is cap problems bro. 

Matt Bryant is our kicker. 

21 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

LMAO. Low Tier scrubs. And that OLine hasn't been looking like a well oiled machine. I believe the LGs are primed for an as beatin and we are still trying to figure out who's gonna play RT in six days. With no kicker on the roster and two teams that usually hold us to 15 point FG games comin up. Thems is cap problems bro. 

There’s no question at RT they drafted McGary he’ll be the future at that spot.In the meantime they have options and depth at RT and LG.Better than what we’ve had in years past.

As mentioned Money’s been bought back and apparently kicked a 57 yarder in practice:shrug:.

Bailey & Davison bought into solidify the defensive front.

LoS has been paramount and the FO have thrown the kitchen sink at it all while having no cap apparently.

Schwarzwald likes this

9 minutes ago, NWFALCON said:

Matt Bryant is our kicker. 

6 minutes ago, TD_Lover said:

Nah man we don't have a kicker. He said so.

We agreed to a one year $3M deal with Bryant. Has it been signed? If so, how with $0.9M in cap space?

41 minutes ago, Atlantafan21 said:

I’m completely fine with losing Sambrailo rn, but we just extended him and idk the contract details but I’d assume there’d be dead money if we cut him next offseason. 

Sambrailo like Carpenter are easy outs.It won’t be long before McGary beats him out.I doubt if we are carrying dead money on the first 2 mentioned it would be too much anyway.

Schwarzwald likes this

1 minute ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

We agreed to a one year $3M deal with Bryant. Has it been signed? If so, how with $0.9M in cap space?

He’s our kicker. They wouldn’t have announced It if they couldn’t pay him.  The eagles find money all of the time. 

Schwarzwald likes this

7 minutes ago, NWFALCON said:

He’s our kicker. They wouldn’t have announced It if they couldn’t pay him.  The eagles find money all of the time. 

They will have to create the cap space before the league accepts that deal. Likely with a Julio deal or restructuring someone like Mack, Tru, Free or Sanu, which will kick the can down the road even more. When Ryan's cap hits start ratcheting up. But Dimi the bottom feeding cap guru will get it done. I guess.

11 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

They will have to create the cap space before the league accepts that deal. Likely with a Julio deal or restructuring someone like Mack, Tru, Free or Sanu, which will kick the can down the road even more. When Ryan's cap hits start ratcheting up. But Dimi the bottom feeding cap guru will get it done. I guess.

Couple questions.

1. How old are you?

2. If your old, why do you let this get under your skin?

3. Do you even know what you're talking about?

34 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

There’s no question at RT they drafted McGary he’ll be the future at that spot.In the meantime they have options and depth at RT and LG.Better than what we’ve had in years past.

As mentioned Money’s been bought back and apparently kicked a 57 yarder in practice:shrug:.

Bailey & Davison bought into solidify the defensive front.

LoS has been paramount and the FO have thrown the kitchen sink at it all while having no cap apparently.

No, turrrrible offseason.

Why am I even in this week 1 news thread? May as well be getting my popcorn ready for the purrrrgggeee!!

Just waiting on the fire to rise because even tho TD had a great offseason; out of one side of my mouth, it was ACTUALLY a TURRRIBLE offseason out the other side of my mouth.

We aren’t signing Bryant. He ain’t at practice yet, is he?

Facts be ****ed!

...and I doing it right?

kiwifalcon, NWFALCON and Ovie_Lover like this

22 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

So straight rinse otc or Sportrac is it.

Are you aware how the 3 mill is structured or how much guaranteed money is involved or are you just assuming it’s all cap hit because that’s how it works right lol.

Restructure who for a one year deal lol cmon man stop embarrassing yourself.

You don’t even know thee above so why are we restructuring anyone.

Just now, kiwifalcon said:

So straight rinse otc or Sportrac is it.

Are you aware how the 3 mill is structured or are you just assuming it’s all cap hit because that’s how it works right lol.

Restructure who for a one year deal lol cmon man stop embarrassing yourself.

You don’t even know thee above so why are we restructuring anyone.

Bro. A one year $3M deal all goes on the cap. And I'm clueless? OK.

2 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Anyway, any more game week tweets feel free to contribute!

We can worry about 2020 in another thread.

The King and Queen of the cap worry worts please.

Ovie_Lover likes this

3 hours ago, falconidae said:

Currently , there's -1.8 mil for cap in 2020, if Julio's deal cuts his cap hits for the next two years., Falcons will have positive cap space in 2020. Lets assume 3 mil each year. the 2019 cap space probably gets used up, so 1.2 mil cap room next year

Schaub and Ty can be cut and add 6 mil in cap space, Sanu adds another 6.5 mil, that's 12 mil, you're up to 13 mil, with only Sanu a major loss. Restructure Mack, gain another 5 mil. You're at 18 mil, with only Sanu gone. With Ridley, Gage, Hoop, Graham, they can afford to lose Sanu, who'll be 31 by next year.

18 mil cap space and only losing Sanu is not a purge.

What happened in the past week to reduce our CAP IN 2020 by 6 million?  We were 9 million over but now are 2 million over.  Just the roster cuts or was there a restructure?

We are now over the CAP by one million this year so we know Julio will create at least 2 million reduction in this years CAP.  Next year will be tricky.  With a rookie class it puts us 5 million over.  Sign Hooper, Dre, 4-5 FA’s and we get up to 18-20 million over.  Then it’s restructure and purge a bit.  No other way around it

1 hour ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Someone should tell Matt Bryant because he was at camp kicking for free today apparently. 

Ovie_Lover likes this