Ergo Proxy

Week 1 Prep Tweets

185 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

How would you spread the cap hits? Especially interested in 2020.

I have absolutely no idea what he would do for next year.   No idea.  A purge is the only way

34 minutes ago, blkbigdog35 said:

Lol Mario Kart is pretty fun I play with my little girl quite a bit!

I’m in my 40s and mariokart on the switch is my time waster of choice. I’ve been playing mariokart like a fanatic since day one on supernes. I’m online all of the time and know I’m probably schooling some eight year old in another.  I love that game. I’ll be playing mariokart VR 2050 on my deathbed 

Edited by droopy1592
blkbigdog35 and Jerz #Quinning like this

17 minutes ago, FalconsIn2020 said:

I have absolutely no idea what he would do for next year.   No idea.  A purge is the only way

He will have to restructure two and cut two to four starter level guys like Mack, Tru, Sanu, Free, Sombrero, Bailey, Schaub, Swipester, etc.

FalconsIn2012 likes this

10 minutes ago, droopy1592 said:

I’m in my 40s and mariokart on the switch is my time waster of choice. I’ve been playing mariokart like a fanatic since day one on supernes. I’m online all of the time and know I’m probably schooling some eight year old in another.  I love that game. I’ll be playing mariokart VR 2050 on my deathbed 

I’m in my 40s and It’s a fun game and me and my daughter get competitive.  She beats 50% of the time lmao 

9 minutes ago, FalconsIn2020 said:

Currently , there's -1.8 mil for cap in 2020, if Julio's deal cuts his cap hits for the next two years., Falcons will have positive cap space in 2020. Lets assume 3 mil each year. the 2019 cap space probably gets used up, so 1.2 mil cap room next year

Schaub and Ty can be cut and add 6 mil in cap space, Sanu adds another 6.5 mil, that's 12 mil, you're up to 13 mil, with only Sanu a major loss. Restructure Mack, gain another 5 mil. You're at 18 mil, with only Sanu gone. With Ridley, Gage, Hoop, Graham, they can afford to lose Sanu, who'll be 31 by next year.

18 mil cap space and only losing Sanu is not a purge.

6 minutes ago, falconidae said:

Currently , there's -1.8 mil for cap in 2020, if Julio's deal cuts his cap hits for the next two years., Falcons will have positive cap space in 2020. Lets assume 3 mil each year. the 2019 cap space probably gets used up, so 1.2 mil cap room next year

Schaub and Ty can be cut and add 6 mil in cap space, Sanu adds another 6.5 mil, that's 12 mil, you're up to 13 mil, with only Sanu a major loss. Restructure Mack, gain another 5 mil. You're at 18 mil, with only Sanu gone. With Ridley, Gage, Hoop, Graham, they can afford to lose Sanu, who'll be 31 by next year.

Still gotta sign/extend hoop 

33 minutes ago, falconidae said:

Nah man, the sky is falling.

6 hours ago, Ergo Proxy said:

This is the saddest news I have read about the Falcons this whole offseason.  

I was cheering so hard for the Hage. 

Hope this is fake news.

NashvilleFalcon01 likes this

1 hour ago, falconidae said:

If we reduce Julio's cap hit in 2020 we will be shifting a huge amount to 2021 and beyond. Along with Mack's new cap hit. But let's say we can. You've only freed up $18M and still have to add 14 players just to get to a 53 man roster. With $18M that will be 14 scrub level players.

Lest not forget Beasley, Bosher, Bryant, Hoop, Campbell, Davison, KSmith, Clayborn, Crawford, Grace, BHill, Barner, Swipester, Hardy, Ish, Wreh-Wilson, Neasman, Means, Wilcox and Bennett will all be free agents. Plus Sanu will be gone under your plan. Good luck trying to replace them and sign a draft class with $18M. Purge is a comin bro. Trust me.

Just now, FalconFanSince1970 said:

No worries. Yall can't see the sky with your heads buried so deep in the sand.

I like how different posters have posted different ways we can have more cap space and yet the same crowd still says we will "purge" the team lol.

10 minutes ago, TD_Lover said:

I like how different posters have posted different ways we can have more cap space and yet the same crowd still says we will "purge" the team lol.

not to mention the purge people thought the sky was falling and the falcons would not do much in FA....and then the FO went out and resigned/signed 19 veteran free agents.

Ergo Proxy and Ovie_Lover like this

21 minutes ago, TD_Lover said:

I still haven't seen where anyone freed up enough cap space to handle Julio's new money, sign a draft class and resign or replace Beasley, Bosher, Bryant, Hoop, Campbell, Davison, KSmith, Clayborn, Crawford, Grace, BHill, Barner, Swipester, Hardy, Ish, Wreh-Wilson, Neasman. If I missed it please point out the post.

3 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

I still haven't seen where anyone freed up enough cap space to handle Julio's new money, sign a draft class and resign or replace Beasley, Bosher, Bryant, Hoop, Campbell, Davison, KSmith, Clayborn, Crawford, Grace, BHill, Barner, Swipester, Hardy, Ish, Wreh-Wilson, Neasman. If I missed it please point out the post.

If you wanna ignore it then ignore it man but don't act like people haven't posted it.

27 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

No worries. Yall can't see the sky with your heads buried so deep in the sand.

Why comment about something you’ve clearly shown over the years you know not enough about.

Every year you pull this and embarrass yourself just face it you don’t know and leave it at that.

Ovie_Lover and falconsd56 like this

1 minute ago, kiwifalcon said:

Why comment about something you’ve clearly shown over the years you know not enough about.

Every year you pull this and embarrass yourself just face it you don’t know and leave it at that.

70 knows what he's talking about man. If you keep crying about salary cap every single year then eventually someday you might be right.

2 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

not to mention the purge people thought the sky was falling and the falcons would not do much in FA....and then the FO went out and resigned/signed 19 veteran free agents.

We didn't do much in FA. Our free agent splashes were:

• Allen Bailey
  • Jamon Brown
  • James Carpenter
  • Luke Stocker
  • Adrian Clayborn

That aint much bro. And we had to purge Alf, Teco, Irvin, Bryant and Reed to be able to do that. We still don't have enough cap space to resign Bryant. Better get that LifeTime deal done this week or Sanu will be kicking FGs Sunday.

Just now, TD_Lover said:

70 knows what he's talking about man. If you keep crying about salary cap every single year then eventually someday you might be right.

Lol he’s devoted I’ll give him that.

For me it’s cry wolf though almost as though with a shred of information through these cap sites and the media he’s an expert he thinks he knows when in all essence he and many others don’t.

Ovie_Lover likes this

36 minutes ago, TD_Lover said:

Purge you mean timing of the new deals to phase in with the out going lol.

Chess not Chequers.

Ovie_Lover likes this

6 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

• Allen Bailey
  • Jamon Brown
  • James Carpenter
  • Luke Stocker
  • Adrian Clayborn

That aint much bro. And we had to purge Alf, Teco, Irvin, Bryant and Reed to be able to do that. We still don't have enough cap space to resign Bryant. Better get that LifeTime deal done this week or Sanu will be kicking FGs Sunday.

Sigh....

Alf, Reed, and, Teco we drafted their replacements 

Irvin we could have resigned but we chose Bailey instead

Only you think free agents splashes are a good idea. It's better to sign short term place holders you can replace through the draft. Then we will have you crying about how we cut them cause of the "purrrgggeeeeee". Act your age old man not your shoe size.

falconsd56, NWFALCON and kiwifalcon like this

8 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

• Allen Bailey
  • Jamon Brown
  • James Carpenter
  • Luke Stocker
  • Adrian Clayborn

Didn’t do much in FA lol.

Please stop your looking even more clueless by the minute.

MattM12 and falconsd56 like this