Schwarzwald

Week 1 Prep Tweets

185 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Butudontseeme™ said:

What makes Vaughn think Julio won’t play without a new deal when he’s been practicing? Did I miss something?

He is a writer. He looks for stories. It’s an intriguing thought for someone wanting clicks. He just isn’t a complete loser like D-Led about it! :tiphat:

That said, I do hope Julio is FINALIZED next day or two and we never have to find out. :ninja:

13 minutes ago, Butudontseeme™ said:

What makes Vaughn think Julio won’t play without a new deal when he’s been practicing? Did I miss something?

Trying to cook a story out of nothing, farting out none sense in the wind. I think Julio will play regardless and should be signed soon.

44 minutes ago, Butudontseeme™ said:

Heard on 92.9 this morning that the two sides are far apart on the deal. Falcons want three years. Julio wants five. Radio guys were speculating a hold out if they don't get it done in time. I doubt it.

FalconsZone7 and Schwarzwald like this

51 minutes ago, Butudontseeme™ said:

The fact that he said the next 2 days are key makes me think his contract will be signed in the next 2 days. He probably has a little inside info. Plus Quinn said there was nothing new to add in terms of negotiations and it was time to move from negotiations to celebrations. Just my opinion

FalconsZone7 likes this

8 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Heard on 92.9 this morning that the two sides are far apart on the deal. Falcons want three years. Julio wants five. Radio guys were speculating a hold out if they don't get it done in time. I doubt it.

Ok... sounds like he will end up with a 4 year deal then. 

gazoo, FalconsZone7 and Schwarzwald like this

10 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

A 5 year deal makes him signed through 2025.

That's having him signed for 7 seasons as of today.

That's too long. A 3 year extension, with 2 years remaining on his current deal, is all he should get.

A 4th year option at most. Puts him as a Falcon through 2024 and his age 35 season. He'd become an UFA at age 36.

Edited by Ergo Proxy

7 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

A 5 year deal makes him signed through 2025.

That's having him signed for 7 seasons as of today.

That's too long. A 3 year extension, with 2 years remaining on his current deal, is all he should get.

A 4th year option at most. Puts him as a Falcon through 2024 and his age 35 season. He'd become an UFA at age 36.

I'm pretty sure they were talking about five including the next two (thru 2023). At least I hope so.

FalconsZone7 likes this