81KJW

6-10

49 posts in this topic

I think it's gonna be a one long year for us I think we go be 6 and 10.

this is my last post to the draft

8 minutes ago, 81KJW said:

I don't think we'll be that bad. 

I do however believe we'll struggle early. I can see us going 1-2 out the gate before heating up in mid-season. After the Eagles game I think we stand a good chance of winning 3 of the next 4. That would put us at 4-3 at worst after 7 games with the Bucs twice,the Panthers twice, the Jags and the 49ers.....every one of which are very winnable games. I honestly don't see any worse than 8-8. Which would still be a failed season given our expectations but that's our floor in my opinion.

6 hours ago, 81KJW said:

And, I suppose you foresee the Saints going 14-2?

Ah, a Saints fan.  Wrong forum.  I was confused by the “us” for a second and thought you were talking about the Falcons.

We will win no less than 10 games...our defense will be top 10 under Quinn. No one is stopping our offense with our improved Oline. We just need to stay healthy

arrogantBEAST likes this

6 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

This dude is literally the worst poster here. I have never seen anything positive or even remotely intelligent. This thread is a perfect example. He claims we're going 6-10 and hasn't given one "reason" why.

And that, in itself, is a major accomplishment as he has A LOT of competition! 

Kudos to the OP!! B)

3 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

I don’t usually do this but you may officially be the worst poster to ever grace this place. Has nothing to do with your record prediction

And there's some stiff competition for that honor. Think it's the lack of  " I hope I'm wrong" that really sinks this one to a new low.

Just now, falconidae said:

And there's some stiff competition for that honor. Think it's the lack of  " I hope I'm wrong" that really sinks this one to a new low.

You are correct

falconidae and Drew4719 like this

If you would have said 10-6, that would have been a fair assessment... 6-10, why?

1) Koetter, Knapp, Mularkey

2) Quinn taking over D

3) several key D players back and healthy 

4) Jones, Ridley and Sanu

5) Freeman back and Itto

6) Ryan comfortable with offensive scheme.

7) Roster stacked in depth 

This was a basic rundown why we won’t be 6-10.

12-4 season easy and possibly 13-3

FalconFan1st likes this

7 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

This dude is literally the worst poster here. I have never seen anything positive or even remotely intelligent. This thread is a perfect example. He claims we're going 6-10 and hasn't given one "reason" why.

If I named a couple that really give him a run for his money, I would be in trouble with the CoC for calling them out. But there are definitely a few more in tier 1 with him :ninja::lol:

falconidae and Falconsfan567 like this