Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
blkbigdog35

Money Matt says thanks!!

55 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Does Bryant stay in a double wide? Nothing wrong with it, just figured he'd have a pretty nice pad

That looks like the double wide they had when they stayed on site when they were building their gorgeous house on the beach. They still had the Atl house. 

10 hours ago, PokerSteve said:

Wut you talkin' bout, Willis?!? A double-wide IS a nice pad! Living the good life! Rise Up!  :lol:

I have a friend that lives in a 2 story double-wide trailer. I didn't know they make 2 story trailers.

PokerSteve likes this

11 minutes ago, Nereek said:

The picture he showed looked like a tiny home on wheels. So I guess it's a mobile home, just not the mobile home I'm thinking of. Lol.

Mines is a tiny home. LOL!!!!

PokerSteve and Vandy like this

14 hours ago, Lowndesfalc said:

How could you not like that? One of the few times where I do believe that the fanbase caused a move by the front office. Blank most likely made that call. I hope it works out for all of us. Ready for some Football!!!

It was going to be either Matt Bryant or a Mutiny lol. It does set us up poorly for the future. We are going to need to find a kicker as the season progresses.

3 hours ago, Flying Falcon said:

Man!!! Whatchu talking bout?

Mt_Hood_Tiny_House_Village_Atticus_Tumbl

3 hours ago, Nereek said:

But is it a mobile home?

3 hours ago, Nereek said:

The picture he showed looked like a tiny home on wheels. So I guess it's a mobile home, just not the mobile home I'm thinking of. Lol.

Yeah this isn't a doublewide, its what's known as a 'tiny house', usually built on some kind of trailer.   It can be hauled by a pickup truck, most of them anyway.

YouTube is full of videos about these things, before you rent or buy a home again, you should check it out.

Flying Falcon likes this

Just now, egoprime II said:

Yeah this isn't a doublewide, its what's known as a 'tiny house', usually built on some kind of trailer.   It can be hauled by a pickup truck, most of them anyway.

YouTube is full of videos about these things, before you rent or buy a home again, you should check it out.

Technically it is a mobile home if you think about it.

egoprime II and Flying Falcon like this

23 minutes ago, Osiruz said:

It was going to be either Matt Bryant or a Mutiny lol. It does set us up poorly for the future. We are going to need to find a kicker as the season progresses.

Maybe we'll spend our 1st round pick on one, eh....:rolleyes:

Oh ok, second round then....

1 minute ago, Nereek said:

Technically it is a mobile home if you think about it.

Yessir it sure is.   And its great if you want to be able to uproot yourself and go to where the work is....or any other reason you would want to be mobile.

They aren't so great for raising a family, though....

2 minutes ago, Osiruz said:

Careful what you wish for, our OC IS Koetter :lol:

Hey!  What's Aguayo doing these days, heh.....

9 minutes ago, egoprime II said:

Yessir it sure is.   And its great if you want to be able to uproot yourself and go to where the work is....or any other reason you would want to be mobile.

They aren't so great for raising a family, though....

Too small for a family. Perfect for a young person/couple and older person/couple.

egoprime II likes this

15 hours ago, STOIC 2.0 said:

LOL. Follow his awesome wife Melissa on Twitter.....you can see the Money Matt Pad..... #notadoublewide

Yeah I've seen pics of it. Definitely aint a double wide.