SLEVEN

Melvin Gordon just followed four teams

42 posts in this topic

33 minutes ago, caponine said:

Ohhh nvm you're right , Free contract wasn't front loaded 

Though in hindsight it should have been. I don't like back loading rbs because their careers can end 5 mins after signing. While  that's true for all positions each rb only has a certain number of carries before they fall off a cliff if they manage to stay healthy. I'm just against paying rbs in general. That's one position where you can save money by always having guys on rookie deals. I think that is something we will have to do in near future. We do spend the mid round capital needed to have a successful carousel. Just need the balls to let guys walk like we did Coleman.

1 hour ago, caponine said:

Though it's impossible,  dont be surprised if its Freeman for Gordon. Quinn doesnt really have any loyalty to Freeman tbh

So although it’s impossible, I shouldn’t be surprised? :huh:

1 hour ago, Atlantafan21 said:

Dude in one of my leagues has Gurley, Zeke, and Gordon. Took a huge risk. Hope none of them come back for a while so he has early losses and can’t come back lol. 

In mine guy went Zeke, Gurley, Fournette. A lot of risk.

Atlantafan21 likes this

1 hour ago, Atlantafan21 said:

Dude in one of my leagues has Gurley, Zeke, and Gordon. Took a huge risk. Hope none of them come back for a while so he has early losses and can’t come back lol. 

I’m apart of a league I was clueless to so I’m just rolling with it 

Flying Falcon and Atlantafan21 like this

7 hours ago, FalconBlood said:

So although it’s impossible, I shouldn’t be surprised? :huh:

Yeahh I wouldn't be shocked if it happened , it makes sense but it's not gonna happen 

13 hours ago, caponine said:

Though it's impossible,  dont be surprised if its Freeman for Gordon. Quinn doesnt really have any loyalty to Freeman tbh

LOL.

Never understood the big deal folks in here make about Melvin Gordon. He’s barely a career 4.0 YPC running back. 

13 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

He needs to hurry up and get somewhere. He’s on my fantasy team

I got Ekeler in the 10th round.  It's looking like a steal right now to get a starting RB that late. 

ya_boi_j likes this

2 minutes ago, thamill said:

I got Ekeler in the 10th round.  It's looking like a steal right now to get a starting RB that late. 

I have ekeler too. I don’t even know how I even got into the league I’m in. I logged into yahoo to join the pick em league here and saw that I had a fantasy team and the team was already chosen. I made a few adjustments and said **** it lol. If you saw the team names you’d be like “:huh:

Falconsfan567 and thamill like this

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

I have ekeler too. I don’t even know how I even got into the league I’m in. I logged into yahoo to join the pick em league here and saw that I had a fantasy team and the team was already chosen. I made a few adjustments and said **** it lol. If you saw the team names you’d be like “:huh:

I live in San Diego.  We get a lot of Chargers coverage here even though they are in LA now.  Ekeler is actually pretty good.  He's more of a 3rd down back but they were expecting him to have a 70/30 split with Gordon.  Now with Gordon all but gone, he will get 60% of the carries according to local reporters that follow the team. 

ya_boi_j likes this

13 hours ago, caponine said:

Dead cap hit is still big after 3 years ?? 

Still have 9 mil of signing bonus left over, that would accelerate into this year, or t best, this year and the next, so yeah, it is.

Vandy likes this