E. T.

Blue Jays @ Braves

386 posts in this topic

Just got back...bought a cheap ticket, but snuck down and ended up right next to those slides.  That was awesome.

IMG_20190903_214525396.jpg

11 minutes ago, Malachore said:

So Snit pulled Folty because he thought "he was going to explode".

Sounds like a very snit thing to do.

1 hour ago, Malachore said:

I mean he's already shown us IMO.

He can't be effective with his secondary pitches and it makes him predictable.

Except he can be, and he's not. He's thrown 20 big league innings.

Also, the Mets are absolutely ******* useless.

6 hours ago, dmite said:

Needs to be updated

edit:  the preview didn’t show them all

I hate how Twitter previews don't show the full pictures.

1 minute ago, Unknøwn said:

Folty was pulled because he got overheated. He told Snitker and the medical staff he felt like he might pass out twice. They had to get him out of there. 

That makes a lot more sense.

Drew4719 likes this

Oh how sweep it is.... Rest up boys, the Nats are coming and its time to put them in their place.....second!

New thread coming up!

6 hours ago, PK Manley said:

Just got back...bought a cheap ticket, but snuck down and ended up right next to those slides.  That was awesome.

IMG_20190903_214525396.jpg

Nice! Great view!

If you had a straw and some paper, I bet you could hit one of those Blue Jays in the head....:ninja:

I will say one thing about STP, every seat in the place has an awesome view...even the nose bleeds.

8 hours ago, K26dp said:

Except he can be, and he's not. He's thrown 20 big league innings.

Also, the Mets are absolutely ******* useless.

20 innings or not he's been doing what I said. He's had 3 separate opportunities and he's done the same thing in all 3 stints.

I get his age, I get what he can do. I'm saying he hasn't done it here and to think he'll suddenly do it when it matters most is silly.

On 9/4/2019 at 8:24 AM, Malachore said:

20 innings or not he's been doing what I said. He's had 3 separate opportunities and he's done the same thing in all 3 stints.

I get his age, I get what he can do. I'm saying he hasn't done it here and to think he'll suddenly do it when it matters most is silly.

I don't think he's going to be a part of the playoff roster, but this is the time to see what kind of depth they can rely on. Injuries happen.

But this thing about his secondary pitches is BS. It's hard to showcase your secondaries when the veteran catcher keeps calling for fastballs in the same spot.

2 hours ago, K26dp said:

I don't think he's going to be a part of the playoff roster, but this is the time to see what kind of depth they can rely on. Injuries happen.

But this thing about his secondary pitches is BS. It's hard to showcase your secondaries when the veteran catcher keeps calling for fastballs in the same spot.

I'm fairly certain his slider is what was being him on Tuesday. I do agree about Flowers calling the fastball way too much though.