NUPE

Hopefully Julio does some self scouting this week

34 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Jesus said:

Whatever.

If Julio is covered Sanu and Ridley are not.

Good luck to any team with one decent CB.

Well just dam. You got me ready.

Then there are Hoop and Free.

Jesus likes this

1 hour ago, ya_boi_j said:

Rhodes is so underrated 

Lol by who? Most people know he’s a top five corner.

edit: him putting the clamps on obj a few years back was when he got put on notice

Edited by ShmevinShmarris
Vandy likes this

Just now, ShmevinShmarris said:

Lol by who? Most people know he’s a top five corner.

I’ve never seen him mentioned by anyone as a top 5. It’s always the big names who are mostly overrated

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

I’ve never seen him mentioned by anyone as a top 5. It’s always the big names who are mostly overrated

I can’t name four corners better than him. Him, Harrison, and Griffen are the heart of that defense.

Vandy likes this

Watching games live on tv or in person, I know when Julio’s getting the ball too.  You still gotta be able to stop him.

11 hours ago, Jesus said:

Whatever.

If Julio is covered Sanu and Ridley are not.

Good luck to any team with one decent CB.

Thank God we're not one of THOSE teams :ninja:

3 hours ago, TheFatboi said:

The thing is will he cover Julio for 60 min by himself without help? Nobody ever does. If he can do that it will be a tough day. 

Yes sir. Absolutely. He will have help at times on the back end and the front. The front coming in the form of pressure thru the A gap which Zimmer loves to do. 

TheFatboi likes this

2 minutes ago, Sui_Generis said:

Yes sir. Absolutely. He will have help at times on the back end and the front. The front coming in the form of pressure thru the A gap which Zimmer loves to do. 

Yea he loves that double A gap. 

3 hours ago, TheFatboi said:

The thing is will he cover Julio for 60 min by himself without help? Nobody ever does. If he can do that it will be a tough day. 

Rhodes regressed quite a bit last year.  He was targeted 3rd most vs top receivers and allowed 62% completion rate.  Was it nagging injuries or age finally catching up?  

My bet is Julio will receive bracket coverage this time around.  

TheFatboi likes this

14 minutes ago, FalconsIn2020 said:

Rhodes regressed quite a bit last year.  He was targeted 3rd most vs top receivers and allowed 62% completion rate.  Was it nagging injuries or age finally catching up?  

He did last time we played too. Nobody has covered Julio for 60 minutes with no help. There’s always bracket coverage in zone or help over top in man. I didn’t realize he was attacked like that last season tho. 

6 hours ago, FalconsIn2020 said:

How old is he? He 29 or 30? 

10 hours ago, TheFatboi said:

If he does its only because the ball going elsewhere. Not because he's "blanketed" Take out the teams best cb, isolate him, and attack with the litany of other weapons elsewhere. Minnesota has a good defense but they are going to need us to shoot ourselves with penalties to win. I think our defense is good enough to force Minn to attem of several f.g. Offensive penalties could easily do the same to us.  I predict a 17-16 win for us.

6 hours ago, FalconsIn2020 said:

Everything I see says he allowed a 57% catch rate, where did you see 62%?