Marcus Green

Champford

10 minutes ago, nolove4thecrook said:

it is plausible though

All teams basically run the same plays (i.e. playbook). It's a matter of how said plays are run, in which situations, what the game plan is. Green will have very little insight to offer on that front because the Falcons don't game plan in training camp and preseason.

28 minutes ago, slick0ne said:

Brooooo...A 6th round rookie who's only hope at making the squad was via special teams is not going to have in depth knowledge of the playbook.

Not that I'm concerned about it but they give every player the same playbook. It's up to the player to gain in depth knowledge. That said... Based on his performance I doubt he got any 

1 hour ago, g-dawg said:

The players don’t get to keep the playbook.   How much of the playbook do you think Marcus Greene has memorized?:rolleyes:

Not that I am saying it is a big deal, but how hard do you think it is to just use your phone to take a picture of every page?  I mean might be hard for him to not fumble the phone though, but it is possible 

Edited by shc

1 hour ago, shc said:

Not that I am saying it is a big deal, but how hard do you think it is to just use your phone to take a picture of every page?  I mean might be hard for him to not fumble the phone though, but it is possible 

You have watched Hard Knocks, right?

You don’t know your cut until you are.   “Hello Marcus, coach needs you in his office, bring your playbook and be in his office in 20min. Even then, they think they might be on Practice Squad.

6 hours ago, jlrfalcon said:

I only hope that he does not give them too much of our playbook for week 2

He wouldn’t know enough about it to do that yet anyway. He’d have to give all the calls, audibles, as well as the plays. And there’s no way he was that engulfed in the playbook. Plus it wouldn’t matter anyway. It’s the same playbook we’ve had since quinn came here and everybody knows our tendencies. It’s a matter of can they stop it even tho they may know what’s coming.