Carter

September 2019 Recruiting Thread

336 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, mike teevee said:

Fixed it for you. 

:lol:

7 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

But we did get them, just not public ones. Patience. 

BS, it was said by numerous, and on here, that we were getting commits, ie "public commits

Don't backtrack now lol

I don't really care personally, but I do find it funny when all these posts come raging in about all these players about to commit and then...crickets lol

Porter Osborne Jr likes this

Posted (edited)

Bro, nobody said public commits. If that was how you interpreted things, then that's on you. There is no backtracking in pointing out the facts.  At the end of the day we are all Dawg fans. I think you're going to be very happy with the class when these go public. 

Edited by RandomFan
Bdawg58 likes this

1 hour ago, RandomFan said:

Bro, nobody said public commits. If that was how you interpreted things, then that's on you. There is no backtracking in pointing out the facts.  At the end of the day we are all Dawg fans. I think you're going to be very happy with the class when these go public. 

Yup all that matters is results on the field down the road. Public commits be ****ed.

Bdawg58 likes this

environments like Notre Dame don't just help with the 2020 class, but then 2021 and beyond.. Guys will be talking about that game and the atmosphere for many years.  we are in great shape for a number of top targets..  we will see a number commit at the all star games. 

2 hours ago, VA F.O. said:

BS, it was said by numerous, and on here, that we were getting commits, ie "public commits

Don't backtrack now lol

I don't really care personally, but I do find it funny when all these posts come raging in about all these players about to commit and then...crickets lol

Relax, we got the commitments we were looking for. Are they “public”? No but they will be when these guys want them be. We were expecting Evans to go public that Friday but things happened and changed. Expect 2-3 public commitments late this month or early November. We literally have 2 guys that can pop any day now but for whatever reason they haven’t. Be patient is the best advice I can give 

95Dawg, RandomFan and g-dawg like this

1 hour ago, Bdawg58 said:

Relax, we got the commitments we were looking for. Are they “public”? No but they will be when these guys want them be. We were expecting Evans to go public that Friday but things happened and changed. Expect 2-3 public commitments late this month or early November. We literally have 2 guys that can pop any day now but for whatever reason they haven’t. Be patient is the best advice I can give 

I feet like we keep hearing by the end of the month each month with nothing to show for it.  Lol

3 minutes ago, Porter Osborne Jr said:

I feet like we keep hearing by the end of the month each month with nothing to show for it.  Lol

Names to watch for... Ringo, Washington, Walker and maybe someone else out west lol. I understand it’s frustrating but these are 18 year old kids and timelines mean very little to them. They say one thing and then change their mind. 

Porter Osborne Jr likes this

7 minutes ago, Porter Osborne Jr said:

We're at the point now we may not hear very much until December or the all star games. There are a few that could pop before then, but who knows when they will choose to (or Kirby will allow them to) go public. 

Bdawg58 likes this

1 hour ago, Bdawg58 said:

I'm not upset, never was, nor am I upset at or blaming anyone who suggested we were about to get commits or who received info as such and passed it along

Recruiting is fluid; don't get excited till the commits actually happen

Bdawg58 likes this