When do we start signing people to the practice squad?

marvinthemartian

4 hours ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Zimmer is the only guy im actually worried will be picked up. Dont believe teams have enough film on TBJ.. Other than those 2 guys we should be fine

I partially agree.  I don't want to lose those 2 nor Austin Larkin, Durrant Miles, and Danny Etling.  I think Danny Etling is very talented and could be our backup quarterback in a year or two.  I also think Jacob

Tuioti-Mariner might be a keeper

33 minutes ago, Falcster said:

I partially agree.  I don't want to lose those 2 nor Austin Larkin, Durrant Miles, and Danny Etling.  I think Danny Etling is very talented and could be our backup quarterback in a year or two.  I also think Jacob

Tuioti-Mariner might be a keeper

Well, Etling is already ours now.

All this waiting is making me anxious over Larkin and TBJ.

I didn’t see enough from Miles to fear another team grabbing him before he is available for our PS. But then again, to be honest...I really didn’t watch Miles all that closely during the preseason. If we do sign him to the PS, I hope he pans out.

I would love to bring Tuioti-Mariner back as well. The light bulb seemed to have come on for him this time around. 

One more year on our PS, and he might actually become a solid contributor for us next year!

Edited by Dungeon Family