jgentry162

OT cat 5

25 posts in this topic

I live in jacksonville beach, FL. I guess I'm either stupid or ate up, because I am more worried about missing the first game than the storm. How or can a person get the game live on Internet ??? 

Tim Mazetti likes this

3 minutes ago, jgentry162 said:

I live in jacksonville beach, FL. I guess I'm either stupid or ate up, because I am more worried about missing the first game than the storm. How or can a person get the game live on Internet ??? 

NFL Mobile app if it’s on your local tv market. But there’s other ways also. 

5 minutes ago, jgentry162 said:

Message me on game day for a link. I'll try to remember.

3 minutes ago, jgentry162 said:

https://www.reddit.com/r/nflstreams/

Just don't dare click on anything but the game stream. Grandma Streams or Buff  Streams are solid.

7 minutes ago, jgentry162 said:

Pm me if you know how to use bitcoin and want the same service i use to stream. Its the best out there for 35$

4th yr using it and telling people about it

Just now, youngbloodz said:

I can't ever get those streams to work on my phone

I had difficulties with my eight year old laptop, but I watched the Washington game and last nights UGA game like uptown.

5 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

The new falcons app streamed ps games.. But honestly, the stream sucks.. Audio is terrible and constantly freezes.. Why every comp won't just use youtube live is beyond me. Its proven tech

Tim Mazetti and youngbloodz like this

5 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

You have to make sure the link you use is mobile compatible. It tells if it supports mobile streams after the link. 

youngbloodz and Tim Mazetti like this

16 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Worrying about football over personal well being. Man the world we live in today

9 minutes ago, caponine said:

You're right .... this sounds stupid. Imagine worrying about a game more than your life. Smh , Cant be me. Dont make us Falcons fans look crazy 

That’s what you call a die hard Falcons fan :ninja:

caponine, ya_boi_j, Drew4719 and 1 other like this

12 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

The new falcons app streamed ps games.. But honestly, the stream sucks.. Audio is terrible and constantly freezes.. Why every comp won't just use youtube live is beyond me. Its proven tech

I think I'm bout to go to YouTube live

⚡Slumerican⚡ likes this

19 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

I only watch the streams on phone or iPad. They work fine, just gotta have fast fingers for the ads and make sure is a mobile approved stream. 

youngbloodz likes this

12 minutes ago, Lowndesfalc said:

You have to make sure the link you use is mobile compatible. It tells if it supports mobile streams after the link. 

Didn't know that. Thanks for that info

Lowndesfalc likes this

Just now, droopy1592 said:

I only watch the streams on phone or iPad. They work fine, just gotta have fast fingers for the ads and make sure is a mobile approved stream. 

Thanks

Go to a bar to watch it. When the waitress comes by, say you’re waiting on your date and just want a water while you wait. About 30 minutes in, she’ll check back on you. Say your date must be running late. If you need to make it more credible, call yourself and leave a voicemail wanting to make sure she’s ok. By halftime, the waitress will buy you a drink. You might even get a date with her. You’ll be able to watch the entire game and it’s up to you whether or not you spend any money.

42 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

If the game is a fox game I can hook a regular up with my fox sports app info if they ever need it. 

That is pretty cool and pretty trusting. I commend you nonetheless. 

ya_boi_j likes this

1 minute ago, The Peregrine said:

That is pretty cool and pretty trusting. I commend you nonetheless. 

I’ll trust a regular. But a lurker who never posts unless it’s for a handout, nah. I gave my charter info to a couple of people a few years back to watch a game on espn. I fully believe in helping those who need it. Don’t need anything in return

1 hour ago, jgentry162 said:

Former military. Ate up. 11 up 3 down.