Falconsfan567

#11 Oregon vs. #16 Auburn

53 posts in this topic

wow great drive by Oregon.. doing a great job making shorter passes to not let that auburn dline get to the qb. 

Well this game hasn't started well at all. Defense allows Oregon's offense to go right down the field for a touchdown with ease and the offense follows it with a 3-and-out. It could be a very long night.

I'm not completely surprised by what I've seen from Auburn so far tonight. I've said all summer I couldn't understand why they were getting so much hype. Just didn't make any sense to me, especially with a true freshman QB.

Why in the **** do I continue to put myself through the misery of rooting for a Gus Malzahn coached team? Get the ball at the 3 and go backwards!! Just no words.

wow..  just wow..  so auburn misses a field goal there.. huge missed opportunity for them.. that was basically gifted to them due to that moronic play by oregon on the penalty. 

Bo Nix has played like a true freshman QB tonight. Lots of mistakes, most of them panic mistakes that he wouldn't be making with more experience. Far too many plays tonight he's started running around before it was necessary.