Spts1

Georgia State at Tennessee

126 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, AF89 said:

I'm guessing this isn't the year Tennessee returns to prominence

They have lost to Vandy 3 years in a row, by double digits in all 3 but thoroughly blown out in the past 2. Their goal should be beating Vandy lol

That's what gets me about the Vol fans who actually do talk a bunch of trash still. Thankfully we don't have those kinds of Tennessee fans on here.

blkbigdog35 and Ovie_Lover like this

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, Unknøwn said:

Pruitt isn't a HC. If this is the best he can do in the season opener, hes not a HC. It was an interesting hire from the start but it might be short lived.

Tennessee is done until they go out and spend a ton of money to hire a big time HC. 

Edited by Volunteer Falcon

Just now, Carter said:

They have lost to Vandy 3 years in a row, by double digits in all 3 but thoroughly blown out in the past 2. Their goal should be beating Vandy lol

That's what gets me about the Vol fans who actually do talk a bunch of trash still. Thankfully we don't have those kinds of Tennessee fans on here.

Yeah the fans we have here are level headed good people. 

Just now, Volunteer Falcon said:

Welp guys I’m out, take care of Vandy tonight!

I wanna see you back here at 7:35 with one of the avi's I posted, the screen name Flying Dawg, and a big fat Go Dawgs post.

Spts1 and blkbigdog35 like this

Just now, Volunteer Falcon said:

Welp guys I’m out, take care of Vandy tonight!

Sorry for you.   With all recruits, thought things were looking up for you guys before today. This is a cluster 

3 minutes ago, TD_Lover said:

I wanna see you back here at 7:35 with one of the avi's I posted, the screen name Flying Dawg, and a big fat Go Dawgs post.

:lol:

Ovie_Lover likes this

Congratulations to Shawn Elliott and Georgia State. I was begging for South Carolina to name him HC but nope. We had to get the "big name". The way the team responded to him after he took over for Spurrier, well, he's a leader of men. Muschamp isn't.

g-dawg likes this

I mean, Georgia State didn't even have its own stadium until a couple years ago.  A program thats brand new and they go up to Knoxville and thoroughly beat Tennessee.  The score isn't a indication of how they whipped Tennessee on both lines... A very bad look for their recruiting going forward...:lol:

I didnt watch the game, but glanced at the box score team stats to get a glimpse at to how Ga state won. I mean heck, seemed pretty even stats wise except UT had 3 to's.

Did state really dominate UT on the LOS? Really?

g-dawg likes this

6 minutes ago, Fiddlin John's Ghost said:

I didnt watch the game, but glanced at the box score team stats to get a glimpse at to how Ga state won. I mean heck, seemed pretty even stats wise except UT had 3 to's.

Yep, Ga State was pushing them around. Tennessee couldn't stop any 3rd down plays either. 

1 hour ago, Falconsfan567 said:

LOL!! SEC has been terrible today.

Though the score didn't tell the story, Bama didn't look too impressive.  Same for Clemson Thursday Night.

20 minutes ago, Fiddlin John's Ghost said:

Yes it wasn’t a fluke.  Ga State was much better