10 hours ago, BamaBirdLady said:

Was at game and to be honest, 1st quarter was was baffling . After that Bama just dominated both sides of the ball.

Who would believe our head coach gets the unsportsmanlike penalty!

Placed was packed with Bama fans until the end. 

RTR

Atlanta IS Bama's home away from home...:(

13 hours ago, BamaBirdLady said:

Was at game and to be honest, 1st quarter was was baffling . After that Bama just dominated both sides of the ball.

Who would believe our head coach gets the unsportsmanlike penalty!

Placed was packed with Bama fans until the end. 

RTR

Apparently on that Saban penalty, he yelled "they have a right to have fun!" Priceless lol.

Was at the game too and they looked good after the first quarter. ILB is going to be just fine. 

3 hours ago, Unknøwn said:

Just making note of the moment of glory as Duke put the fear in Bama. Looks like Mack Brown is already making an impact on you guys. 

maybe duke should stop being cowards and schedule a home and home in basketball with the tide.

No jokes, I would love that, but I really don't know why Duke would do it lol

3 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

maybe duke should stop being cowards and schedule a home and home in basketball with the tide.

No jokes, I would love that, but I really don't know why Duke would do it lol

It could happen eventually. I think you guys got a good one in Oats. The Avery Johnson hire never made much sense but I think Oats could eventually have you guys making noise. He'll have them playing hard.

6 minutes ago, Unknøwn said:

It could happen eventually. I think you guys got a good one in Oats. The Avery Johnson hire never made much sense but I think Oats could eventually have you guys making noise. He'll have them playing hard.

I like Oats. He had to re-recruit several of our guys and he kept them on board. He has us making noise for several other high profile recruits as well. Avery was average at best. He got bailed out by Collin Sexton or else he would have been fired after year 3. 

Doubt we ever get to a Duke level, but man, even making a final four would be so awesome. Would trade making the CFP for a couple of years if it meant making a final four at some point in the next 3/4 years. 

11 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

I want to see what he does for real. Our line has 3 new starters plus a guy who is now at LT. They have talent so it's not panic mode yet.

They’ll be fine until week 5 but he was dominate last year opening up running lanes in the middle before his suspension. He’ll help the new starting center as well. He’s a massive road grader type of lineman.