Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Spts1

Florida Atlantic at Ohio State

85 posts in this topic

That hole was so huge I could have run through it. Ohio St should cruise and fields will probably have about 5 more tds.

Spts1 likes this

12 minutes ago, richham said:

That hole was so huge I could have run through it. Ohio St should cruise and fields will probably have about 5 more tds.

he has run for one and thrown for two more with nine minutes left in the first quarter...

Yeah they are killing fau on offense and defense. The offensive line is killing the other team. Like watching Ohio st play a high school team.

Spts1 likes this

4 minutes ago, richham said:

Yeah they are killing fau on offense and defense. The offensive line is killing the other team. Like watching Ohio st play a high school team.

Its a scrimmage.  Ohio State is gonna cover the spread in the first quarter...:lol:

10 minutes ago, slickgadawg said:

Its a scrimmage.  Ohio State is gonna cover the spread in the first quarter...:lol:

Yeah they are getting mauled.

4 minutes ago, putnam6 said:

Got no animosity for Fields, but would love to see a Bulldog/Buckeye matchup in the playoffs...

Its a VERY good chance it will happen. I've said in other threads that if Georgia plays Ohio State in the Peach Bowl ( National Semifinal) that you would not be able to get a hotel or parking space with 20 miles of the Dome, literally...

Ovie_Lover likes this

3 minutes ago, judas yeast said:

Y'all are gone have buyers remorse at QB this year...

When a troll talks trash to UGA fans on a completely different game thread.. I mean, you weren’t all that great to begin with..  but ****.. you’ve really let yourself go.. 

14 minutes ago, judas yeast said:

You are going to have buyers remorse at your whole team this year...

22 minutes ago, judas yeast said:

He's playing Florida Atlantic. If you're gonna troll atleast let them play a somewhat decent team man. You suck at this. Get better.

3 minutes ago, richham said:

Fields taking some shots in the 2nd half, lineman just fell on leg awkwardly

**** I hope he's ok. 

Yeah not impressed with Offensive Line.

Justin will have 30+ passing TDs and 10+ rushing TDs if healthy.

People tend to forget that Justin was graded at almost same level as Trevor Lawrence and both those guys were highest rated in 5+ years since Andrew Luck.

Justin a huge weapon who is accurate, strong arm and run s extremely well.  Ohio State features the QB.  He will be a 1st round draft pick.

Justin a Freak and 

Freak gonna Freak

Spts1 likes this

6 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

Yeah not impressed with Offensive Line.

Justin will have 30+ passing TDs and 10+ rushing TDs if healthy.

People tend to forget that Justin was graded at almost same level as Trevor Lawrence and both those guys were highest rated in 5+ years since Andrew Luck.

They can run block but the pass blocking is horrible so far...

g-dawg likes this

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, Carter said:

1st quarter was good for OSU. 2nd quarter has been horrible for the entire team.

Hope Fields stays healthy, he’s a fun QB to watch play.

The defense has held fau to -6 yards for the entire half...that’s pretty good. Ohio state offensively have looked bad in 2nd qtr. Fau is mixing coverages and putting more pressure on fields which seems to be working, although it really doesn’t matter because this game was over in the 1st qtr.

Edited by richham
Spts1 likes this

5 minutes ago, Carter said:

1st quarter was good for OSU. 2nd quarter has been horrible for the entire team.

Hope Fields stays healthy, he’s a fun QB to watch play.

10/16 171yds 3 TDs, 0ints

51yd rushing TD

gonna put up pinball numbers this year.

6 minutes ago, richham said:

The defense has held fau to -6 yards for the entire half...that’s pretty good. Ohio state offensively have looked bad in 2nd qtr. Fau is mixing coverages and putting more pressure on fields which seems to be working, although it really doesn’t matter because this game was over in the 1st qtr.

OSU defense has held pretty well in the 1st half, that is true.

7 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

10/16 171yds 3 TDs, 0ints

51yd rushing TD

gonna put up pinball numbers this year.

There’s really no excuse for him not to. Ohio State is ridiculously more talented than almost everyone they will play until January. His production really wasn’t a concern for me outside of their biggest matchups with like Penn State and Michigan where the pressure is huge and the defense can get after him.

I thought about drafting him in our college fantasy league but Trevor Lawrence was available (and that bum only went 192 total yards, 2 TDs, 2 picks against sorry *** Tech <_<).

I suspect OSU will make some adjustments here at halftime and get back to scoring in the 2nd half. FAU is not even close to belonging on the same field.

Ovie_Lover likes this

School record 4 touchdowns in debut for Ohio State.  Thats surprising with the talent that has gone thru that school...