Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lowndesfalc

It’s official

134 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, mattyicefalcon said:

I called it!! And all those folks saying it was right decision to let him go can now choke on a crow!! With some Tapatio hot sauce!!! 

So did about 50 other posters here.

And, no crow needed. It was a good decision at the time, for all the reasons discussed. Good decisions don't always work out.

falcons007 and Ergo Proxy like this

3 minutes ago, ButSkiuup said:

TD was so wrong, stupid and cheap that he had to put out a PSA

Ha!

Not really everybody thought we were out of money and I think this is the best defensive line we've ever had in his whole tenure including the Mike Smith era and the best offensive line and the best receiving Corps in football a deep running back group a nice linebacker group the only thing I have questions about is the secondary, cb to be exact and a little bit about right tackle

Lowndesfalc likes this

22 minutes ago, jdawg4876 said:

Not really everybody thought we were out of money and I think this is the best defensive line we've ever had in his whole tenure including the Mike Smith era and the best offensive line and the best receiving Corps in football a deep running back group a nice linebacker group the only thing I have questions about is the secondary, cb to be exact and a little bit about right tackle

Best defensive line? Not with this questionable pass rush. Oline not proven. 

5 minutes ago, ButSkiuup said:

this is the best defensive line we've had in a decade if they only all average 4 to seven sacks it is still better than anything we've ever put out there in the last decade  which was basically John Abraham or bust

FalconsZone7 likes this

1 hour ago, TD_Lover said:

How clutch would he be if Pete doesn't call timeout and Bryant's missed field goal against Seattle counts. We lose that game.

FACT = we WON that game because of MONEY MATTS Golden Boot! Which gave Tony G his FIRST PLAYOFF win. 

Money Matt has been a special teams ACE for ages.... thos are simple FACTS.

Stop stirring up alternative theories..

Flying Falcon and FalconsZone7 like this

3 hours ago, falconidae said:

So did about 50 other posters here.

And, no crow needed. It was a good decision at the time, for all the reasons discussed. Good decisions don't always work out.

Reminds me of 

“The road to **** is paved with good intentions”. 

2 hours ago, ButSkiuup said:

Both look good, not the biggest concern. TD and DQ are not fooling around this year. They went and fixed the line biggest problem which was kicker. This team is ready for a deep play off run if healthy.

FalconsZone7 likes this

1 hour ago, FalconsZone7 said:

Jesus Christ will you put a sock in it....

Shots fired... shots fired..

This could really get us a ring this season. I'm glad the F.O. has learned to swallow their collective pride and do what is best for the team rathar than staying the course.

Cole World likes this

1 hour ago, falcons007 said:

Reminds me of 

“The road to **** is paved with good intentions”. 

Yeah, but the reasoning was sound- Bryant is 44 years old, he was hurt all last year, he was expensive, his decade younger replacement was 5-5 on FGs, including 2 50 yarders, including a 56 yarder.

4 hours ago, ButSkiuup said:

TD was so wrong, stupid and cheap that he had to put out a PSA

Ha!

yeah such an arsehole  for letting a 44 year old, expensive kicker go for a guy that was just as good last year, young, and much cheaper. I could understand had it cost us a single game but it didn't. Such an arsehole for admitting the ONLY mistake he's made this offseason and correcting it. ***** about the cap space, ***** about trying to save cap. 

You can't ***** about cap management and call someone cheap at the same time without calling yourself a hypocrite. What team are you actually a fan of,because I know it isn't this team? SOOOO much positive to talk about and you choose to wallow in the negligible, and now irrelevant, negative. You must be the life of any party.

5 hours ago, TD_Lover said:

How clutch would he be if Pete doesn't call timeout and Bryant's missed field goal against Seattle counts. We lose that game.

One thing I LOVE about Bryant is he uses the ice timeout to get a practice shot in. You don't give a kicker like Bryant a practice shot. 

3 hours ago, falconidae said:

Yeah, but the reasoning was sound- Bryant is 44 years old, he was hurt all last year, he was expensive, his decade younger replacement was 5-5 on FGs, including 2 50 yarders, including a 56 yarder.

Not really. We have been saying it from January, keep Bryant at least till the camp.