Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lowndesfalc

It’s official

134 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Meh. Falcons signed a old washed up kicker whose leg is gonna fall off after attempting 50 yarder.

Yeah but Tavecchio can’t even hit a 30 yarder. 

falcons007 likes this

26 minutes ago, socalriseup said:

Literally seeing all our falcon reporters and ex players super stoked on this move on twitter says alot

Yep. That says it all.

19 minutes ago, mattyicefalcon said:

That was the worst move on his part...but, thank god some sanity still prevails in front office.

We FANS made this happen....I and all my followers in California sent him and email blast on past Wednesday begging him to sign with Falcons.

Day after he was scheduled for try out with Falcons.

This is called power of FALCONS NATION.

I really hope you don't believe this.

32 minutes ago, mattyicefalcon said:

That was the worst move on his part...but, thank god some sanity still prevails in front office.

We FANS made this happen....I and all my followers in California sent him and email blast on past Wednesday begging him to sign with Falcons.

Day after he was scheduled for try out with Falcons.

This is called power of FALCONS NATION.

They had been talking to him for weeks. You guys did nothing lol....

26 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Meh. Falcons signed a old washed up kicker whose leg is gonna fall off after attempting 50 yarder.

No one said that. You're acting like a kid man. If he gets hurt you're just going to look like a moron and cause more **** to get stirred by getting yourself put on blast. Just let it go. Say you're happy you feel the team got better. Holy **** man. 

Just now, TD_Lover said:

No one said that. You're acting like a kid man. If he gets hurt you're just going to look like a moron and cause more **** to get stirred by getting yourself put on blast. Just let it go. Say you're happy you feel the team got better. Holy **** man. 

Lol. I have seen many posts, but I am glad this is finally over. Hope Falcons make the kicks and the whole team stays healthy.

Just now, JD dirtybird21 said:

Please don’t act like the other fools in this thread. You are definitely NOT one of them

This really. I respect @falcons007 and this isn't like him at all. I think he just got annoyed with certain posters coming at him about him mentioning Gio missing in camp which is understandable. He's a good poster.

5 minutes ago, TD_Lover said:

They had been talking to him for weeks. You guys did nothing lol....

You are WRONG! we know what we have been doing from our end since he was cut.

So stop acting like Russian hacker and pretending that you know EVERYTHING what we are doing.

Just now, mattyicefalcon said:

You are WRONG! we know what we have been doing from our end since he was cut.

So stop acting like Russian hacker and pretending that you know EVERYTHING what we are doing.

Lol what? :munch:

Ergo Proxy and Cole World like this

52 minutes ago, jdawg4876 said:

Allow me to get my conspiracy theory on could this be a Tony Gonzalez situation where he just didnt want to play this offseason so he's like cut me and then I'll come back I know that sounds ludicrous but it's just odd

Problem with that is there's 1.3 mil dead money on the books from his contract last year. Not even worth it for the Falcons to do that.

jdawg4876 and Ovie_Lover like this

3 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Please don’t act like the other fools in this thread. You are definitely NOT one of them

2 minutes ago, TD_Lover said:

This really. I respect @falcons007 and this isn't like him at all. I think he just got annoyed with certain posters coming at him about him mentioning Gio missing in camp which is understandable. He's a good poster.

Yep. Personal attacks for bringing in a concern. Anyways I am glad this is over and hope all works out.

Just now, falconidae said:

Problem with that is there's 1.3 mil dead money on the books from his contract last year. Not even worth it for the Falcons to do that.

Yeah this. We had a younger kicker go 5/5 so we cut our kicker who hurt his hammy and had back issues all year. Then our 5/5 fell apart so we went back to the old guy.

We tried to move on and it didn't work out, sucks but hopefully Bryant stays healthy.

falconidae and Ergo Proxy like this

9 minutes ago, TD_Lover said:

Yeah this. We had a younger kicker go 5/5 so we cut our kicker who hurt his hammy and had back issues all year. Then our 5/5 fell apart so we went back to the old guy.

We tried to move on and it didn't work out, sucks but hopefully Bryant stays healthy.

Bryant DID NOT lose us any games by missing FIELD GOALS.

I would rather have a kicker who's 90% accurate on ONE LEG then washed up kickers like Walsh or Georgio who cant even even get their **** together in practice or preseason games.

They ONE job that's it.....and that needs to be surgical.

Matt Bryant even though old has higher IQ and experience than most kickers in last decade.