Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lowndesfalc

It’s official

134 posts in this topic

I would not waste a roster spot on two kickers this year as some may suggest. I would consider Giorgio or Blair on the ps. I don’t think they would get plucked off the ps based on their preseason performance; at least not Giorgio. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Xero said:

I would not waste a roster spot on two kickers this year as some may suggest. I would consider Giorgio or Blair on the ps. I don’t think they would get plucked off the ps based on their preseason performance; at least not Giorgio. 

Walsh is definitively too old to be in the PS at this point. Tavecchio might be able to. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, ParanoidAndroid said:

Welcome back Matty Ice. 

To all the folks that said to calm down about a few preseason misses,.... <_<:rolleyes:

It's

Just... Oh nevermind...lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Lowndesfalc said:

 

I called it!! And all those folks saying it was right decision to let him go can now choke on a crow!! With some Tapatio hot sauce!!! 

ButSkiuup likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mattyicefalcon said:

I called it!! And all those folks saying it was right decision to let him go can now choke on a crow!! With some Tapatio hot sauce!!! 

Yep. Was flamed daily too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ButSkiuup said:

:lol: Stupid TD only saved 2.8 mill when he cut him to sign him again at 3 mill. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ajc.com/sports/football/falcons-cut-kicker-matt-bryant/RRu4gAJ86bE6gq40yhAElJ/amp.html

That was the worst move on his part...but, thank god some sanity still prevails in front office.

We FANS made this happen....I and all my followers in California sent him and email blast on past Wednesday begging him to sign with Falcons.

Day after he was scheduled for try out with Falcons.

This is called power of FALCONS NATION.

ButSkiuup likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, jdawg4876 said:

Allow me to get my conspiracy theory on could this be a Tony Gonzalez situation where he just didnt want to play this offseason so he's like cut me and then I'll come back I know that sounds ludicrous but it's just odd

Difference is kickers off-season is pretty chill in comparison to blocking and hitting in TC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, mattyicefalcon said:

That was the worst move on his part...but, thank god some sanity still prevails in front office.

We FANS made this happen....I and all my followers in California sent him and email blast on past Wednesday begging him to sign with Falcons.

Day after he was scheduled for try out with Falcons.

This is called power of FALCONS NATION.

Sometimes you have to save the falcons from themselves

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, falcons007 said:

Meh. Falcons signed a old washed up kicker whose leg is gonna fall off after attempting 50 yarder.

:lol:

Pot stirrer

Ergo Proxy likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0