Cole World

Another option to open up a roster position elsewhere

20 posts in this topic

I say keep him at LB unless absolutely necessary to switch him and have Grace play a role in the rotation, not just stand on the sideline. He can be a major asset on passing downs

It may be that he’s actually best suited as a linebacker in the NFL. 

MY classmate Wesley Woodward played safety in high school and at Kentucky but found his calling as a MLB in the NFL for the Broncos and Titans. 

10 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I say keep him at LB unless absolutely necessary to switch him and have Grace play a role in the rotation, not just stand on the sideline. He can be a major asset on passing downs

MY classmate Wesley Woodward played safety in high school and at Kentucky but found his calling as a MLB in the NFL for the Broncos and Titans. 

Agreed man Foye has flourished at LB and would rather see him play more in nickel than Campbell alongside Debo.

Cole World, ya_boi_j, shock and 1 other like this

2 minutes ago, blkbigdog35 said:

Agreed man Foye has flourished at LB and would rather see him play more in nickel than Campbell alongside Debo.

Yeah he did. I wouldn’t be surprised if Grace, Debo  and Foye are next years top group

blkbigdog35 and PokerSteve like this

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

Yeah he did. I wouldn’t be surprised if Grace, Debo  and Foye are next years top group

Yeah I hope so I just don’t like Campbell’s game.  

ya_boi_j and Osiruz like this

1 hour ago, ya_boi_j said:

Oh yeah no doubt.

I should have stated the reason I like the idea from the get go.

First of all I hope Neal stays healthy the whole season and we don’t have to worry about a backup, but if anything were to happen to Neal (knock on wood) I could see Foye playing in box as Ishmael can.

To me Foye is a better athlete than Ishmael.

Grace has shown this preseason that he could step in (nickel) and make plays.

1 hour ago, Osiruz said:

You cut Ishmael and Keep Neasman and Cooper. 

Neasman and Cooper are more FS than SS.

Neasman had a hard time getting off blocks last year when he was rotating with Richards at SS.

blkbigdog35 likes this

35 minutes ago, Cole World said:

Neasman and Cooper are more FS than SS.

Neasman had a hard time getting off blocks last year when he was rotating with Richards at SS.

I didn't notice it, I know he's faster than Ishmael and a better tackler IMO. 

Cole World likes this

1 hour ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Trade campbell and start grace or Foye next to Debo

If you cut Campbell now egos your SLB? He’s the only LB on the roster with the body to play strongside. All of the other LB’s are perfect for MLB and WLB. 

Ovie_Lover likes this

54 minutes ago, TD_Lover said:

They don't play the same position as Campbell.

Blows my mind how ppl think or feel that all the linebacker positions are the same or that easily interchangeable. Campbell is the only lb with the body to play SLB. SLB is also a dirty work position. On that great bucs SB defense I bet nobody remembers who the SLB was on that team. I bet nobody remembers the SLB on that first ravens SB defense. It’s not a glory position. It’s a dirty work position. The mlb and the wlb have glory positions. That’s why everybody remembers them. 

FalconKick and Ovie_Lover like this

I’m aware and totally understand the three LB positions just don’t care for Campbell’s game.  Think we can upgrade there.  In nickel I would rather rush Campbell instead of seeing him in coverage where Debo and Foye are better suited.  However it’s just my opinion!