Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Falcons Fan MVP

Do you think Matt Bryant will be our kicker week 1?

I reckon there isn't much choice but to at this point. I mean the scrub we had to replace him looked undeniably legit last season and it made relative sense to move on from a really old player but Bryant was still the league's best in my humble opinion last season and he flat out deserves to get one more year.

Ryan has his first two OCs and an elite offense around him and Quinn has taken over the young fast and talented defense. It would really be a crime if we won a super bowl this season without matt bryant.

6 minutes ago, Warningx13 said:

I reckon there isn't much choice but to at this point. I mean the scrub we had to replace him looked undeniably legit last season and it made relative sense to move on from a really old player but Bryant was still the league's best in my humble opinion last season and he flat out deserves to get one more year.

Ryan has his first two OCs and an elite offense around him and Quinn has taken over the young fast and talented defense. It would really be a crime if we won a super bowl this season without matt bryant.

Or if not having Matt Bryant cost us a championship opportunity.

15 minutes ago, ButSkiuup said:

What a mess TD has made. 

Shame shame shame 

If you’re a saints fan it’s cool. We have them on the board and they are actually pretty nice. Just let us know. But this charade is getting old...

Edited by NeonDeion

Just now, Falcons Fan MVP said:

Or if not having Matt Bryant cost us a championship opportunity.

Oh if someone other then number 3 missed a game winning super bowl kick youd think Vick got released for defeating 50 Kkk members in hand to hand combat whilst defending an elderly African American sunday school teacher in front of her 12 adopted troubled youths while they all ran a soup kitchen lol

The joke being blank would be ran out of town and TD made to do a GoT walk of shame Cersei style to the gas chamber.

Just now, TrueFalcon316 said:

I think they waiting to see if the packers are going to release Crosby. 

I mean if they do they do. I wanted Crosby out of college in the draft. He would do well in doors with his leg strength and he is considerably younger I think. I'd still have both, just save Bryant's leg for clutch time.

1 hour ago, Warningx13 said:

Oh if someone other then number 3 missed a game winning super bowl kick youd think Vick got released for defeating 50 Kkk members in hand to hand combat whilst defending an elderly African American sunday school teacher in front of her 12 adopted troubled youths while they all ran a soup kitchen lol

The joke being blank would be ran out of town and TD made to do a GoT walk of shame Cersei style to the gas chamber.

1 hour ago, NeonDeion said:

If you’re a saints fan it’s cool. We have them on the board and they are actually pretty nice. Just let us know. But this charade is getting old...

Hes an attention whore. Prob dresse s like Cam Newton in the world. I hope for his sake his personality is the polar opposite of his AFMB persona.

Edited by ATLSlobberKnockers

1 hour ago, Warningx13 said:

I mean if they do they do. I wanted Crosby out of college in the draft. He would do well in doors with his leg strength and he is considerably younger I think. I'd still have both, just save Bryant's leg for clutch time.

Yeah I wanted falcs to draft him too

4 minutes ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Hes an attention whore. Prob dresse s like Cam Newton in the world. I hope for his sake his personality is the polar opposite of his AFMB persona.

Meh. There’s plenty of attention whores on TATF. I don’t mind that. Just wish he’d stop pretending to be a falcons fan and trying to derail discussions. 100% of his posts are negative - you don’t get to do that unless you are in pain like FFS70. Butskip Dude is a fraud. Likely a saints fan. 

1 minute ago, NeonDeion said:

Meh. There’s plenty of attention whores on TATF. I don’t mind that. Just wish he’d stop pretending to be a falcons fan and trying to derail discussions. 100% of his posts are negative - you don’t get to do that unless you are in pain like FFS70. Butskip Dude is a fraud. Likely a saints fan. 

Yeah hes a grade a tool bag on here for sure.

6 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

If we do sign him, who's gonna kick off? 

Neither him nor Bosher can get the ball to the end zone.

Bosher can get the ball in the endzone. I'm fairly certain when he doesn't it's a coaching decision to pin them inside the 20

The Falcons have yet to say whether his tryout Friday "went well" or other.

If he hit 5 or 10, that might be "well" to Bryant but would be "terrible" to the Falcons.  The fact that Bryant said "well" rather than "excellent" or "great" should be concerning as he would logically want to amplify his performance.

Are we stuck with the three stooges at kicker right now?