Falcon Cut Tracker Thread

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can Ortiz?

And the 6th pick was Jake Matthews, who may remain with his team for the duration of his career! 

24 minutes ago, 4LoveoftheGame said:

Redskins released WR Brian Quick.

Quick has managed to carve out a role as a special teamer after failing to live up to his lofty draft status as the No. 33 overall pick in the 2102 draft by the Rams. Quick was just never the same after tearing up his shoulder with St. Louis.

How you gonna come from the future and not succeed smh. 

4 minutes ago, Dem Birds said:

I can't really speak to his production but he's had a long career. I wouldn't say bust. 

Just because he's had a long career doesn't mean he's not a bust. Guys that are 1st round picks tend to get a long look in the NFL because they're clearly talented or they would have never been drafted in the 1st round and each coach thinks "I can get something out of him that the other teams couldn't." If Hood was any good he wouldn't have suited up for 5 different teams and cut by a 6th after preseason.

In his career in 10 years he's got only 1 forced fumble, 5 fumble recoveries, 14 sacks, 25 tackles for loss and 42 QB hits.