Osiruz

Falcon Cut Tracker Thread

762 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, CrimsonFalcon said:

People must have forgotten that Hill had a pretty decent game against Carolina last season.  The guy has some skills. 

So did Tavecchio against the Giants. Anyone can be a flash in the pan.

Dungeon Family likes this

6 minutes ago, CrimsonFalcon said:

People must have forgotten that Hill had a pretty decent game against Carolina last season.  The guy has some skills. 

That was one game...

I just saw that as a promising sign that he might have turned the corner.

He hasn’t really done a whole lot except for that one game. He doesn’t really have the vision to create and find seams like Free and Ito can.

He usually gets gobbled up for more than 2 or 3 yards most times.

9 minutes ago, CrimsonFalcon said:

Watch the runs. He just runs. No moves, no breaking tackles, nothing. Just follows his blocks. I'll give him credit atleast he does that but I want more.

Tim Mazetti likes this

2 minutes ago, TD_Lover said:

Watch the runs. He just runs. No moves, no breaking tackles, nothing. Just follows his blocks. I'll give him credit atleast he does that but I want more.

I noticed too. Nice observation. He has some power, which is nice.

Ovie_Lover likes this

Hill has gotten another chance to prove himself, so I’m down to see this through. 

I just hope he makes the most of it.

I’m just saying...we’d be no more or no less dangerous with or without him if it came down to it.

He’s not our X-factor and there are more than a handful of backs we could get to replace him if he were not to pan out.

Ovie_Lover likes this

Just now, Tim Mazetti said:

I noticed too. Nice observation. He has some power, which is nice.

Even then I dont see that. I see stiff arms but he just goes out of bounds and doesnt really fight for yards.

Just now, TD_Lover said:

Even then I dont see that. I see stiff arms but he just goes out of bounds and doesnt really fight for yards.

I think that I have seen him rumble......You think he avoids gains by going out of bounds?

If so, this is not good....I haven't noticed.......gotta have the Free and #31 spirit to get some in this league of greats.

2 minutes ago, Tim Mazetti said:

I think that I have seen him rumble......You think he avoids gains by going out of bounds?

If so, this is not good....I haven't noticed.......gotta have the Free and #31 spirit to get some in this league of greats.

I just dont think he has it in him to try and get the extra 1 or 2. He just goes out. Especially for someone who's a "power back".

Tim Mazetti likes this

Just now, TD_Lover said:

I just dont think he has it in him to try and get the extra 1 or 2. He just goes out. Especially for someone who's a "power back".

This is a revelation to me. I will watch him closely.....God willing, only for a few carries.

I'd rather not watch at all, if you get my drift.

Ovie_Lover likes this

37 minutes ago, hjerry said:

Ridiculous 

10 minutes ago, TD_Lover said:

Just wait until Dak beats it

Technically, it added onto his remaining 2 years and puts him at $27M or so per year over 6.

2 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Technically, it added onto his remaining 2 years and puts him at $27M or so per year over 6.

Of course it does, but that doesn't sound nearly as amazing. And 110 mil guaranteed is a huge chunk. Of course, have to see the numbers on that too, might be a lot guaranteed for injury only or guaranteed if he's on the roster in a given year.

Schwarzwald and Ovie_Lover like this

4 hours ago, TD_Lover said:

Didn't he also fumble twice in that game? I know he fumbled at least once in that game.

Ovie_Lover likes this

8 minutes ago, TD_Lover said:

I care about the guarantees and the cap hits man. So far this contract is crazy. Goff def doesnt deserve that.

Eh, it's the position and escalation. :shrug:

People probably laughed when we gave Matt his first big contract.

1 minute ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Eh, it's the position and escalation. :shrug:

People probably laughed when we gave Matt his first big contract.

Can understand that but these contracts are dumb man. It's just "let's take turns being highest paid" something has gotta give.

I mean **** the dude can't make adjustments without McVay holding his hand.

1 minute ago, TD_Lover said:

Can understand that but these contracts are dumb man. It's just "let's take turns being highest paid" something has gotta give.

I mean **** the dude can't make adjustments without McVay holding his hand.

And, it's the Rams paying him a year early too! :ninja: THEY KNOW THIS!! :ninja: 

Job security for McVay?! :lol: j/k

Edited by Ergo Proxy
Ovie_Lover likes this

The new CBA has got to have something in it to put a ceiling on qb salaries...I mean, I'm all for guys getting paid, but dmn...the qb position is literally the most protected position in all of sports; can't touch him high, can't touch him low; no full weight tackling, etc...dmn shame that the positions that actually put their bodies and brains at risk make peanuts in comparison...truth is, I pay to watch them too...I want great tackles, supreme body control on a tough catch, a hard fought yard for a TD...I want all of those things, not just some clean-jerseyed prettyboy playing pitch and catch...